Cosa Nostra

Ananessa POV:-

I was seriously exhausted from today's class. I couldn't even properly focus on anything because my mind was roaming here and there and many events that has happened were frustrating me. Amber and we became more close and I was genuinely surprised when she realised that I was in tension even though when we didn't even spend much time.

"Young miss, Your family is waiting for you downstairs and expecting you to be there under 10 mins."

I nodded at the maid and dismissed her.

Quickly changing into comfy clothes, I head downstairs with one question in mind, 'Why suddenly they all wanna talk about...with me?'

"Here, sit." Dante got up from his seat and pointed me to sit there.

I sat nervously as all of their serious face was making me a bit scared of them.

Father and mother was sat infront of me. Xavier was talking more like whispering something with Liam. Alejandro was quietly sitting beside father with a laptop in his hands. His fingers were smoothly doing works on the laptop but soon he closed it and kept it aside.

Damien who was sitting beside me was sighing again and again like he was thinking about something frustrating.

Elijah just stood there looking at me with his bloodshot eyes. He was the one who scared me most.

Luca was playing with the gun in his hand like some toy which had me sweats in my forehead.

"So......We are here to tell you something or moreover discuss about something...very important"
Father spoke with his usual husky voice.

"What's that?"

"Well ..You are engaged...."

"Oh.......WAIT WHATTT!!"

A loud voice filled with shock erupted from my throat.

Mother smiled and continued,"But you are our small baby. So we are not planning marriage so soon."

I was confused.. I didn't understand anything like when , how , with whom I' m engaged.

"What are you all telling. I am engaged? B-But with whom?"

"Lorenzo." Luca spoke from behind..

Wh-Wait..HE???? NOOOO

"NO! i reject it. I am not marrying someone you all choose. I will marry the person who would win my heart. And also I am too small so not think of it."

"Ana baby, first listen properly." Mother spoke with her unusual soft tone.

"Listen? What to listen? I am declining and there's is where it's end of discussion."
I got up and was about to go when Damien spoke," Sit here back. Don't be a disrespectful person."

I sighed annoyingly and sat back.
" Please accept it Ana. For the sake of the promise we made."Father requested which made me gasp.How can this man request?

"No. I am not playing along with your promise. You can't just decided my future with that bad boy." I replied back..coldly.

"Listen here," Liam starts. "He is not a bad person essa baby. We know him from a very long time. He might act like brat but he is not. He is not like other boys or even like your own brothers. He is way more than us. He would always keep you happy and keep you like a queen. Just try to understand him and yo-"

I immediately interrupted him in mid," Wait.Wait. Wait... Why in the world would I understand him? He need to understand me because I am not satisfied."