Prologue

3rd PoV

The world was taken by surprise when a rising anonymous singer took the music scene by storm. A single album with several songs that have reached the hearts of many who relate to at least one song within the album.

Though the world constantly speaks about Shadow, one band payed no attention, K/DA, they were also a group of girls who've been number one on the music charts for ages until you appeared on the scene.

Y/n PoV

"Ugh, these people are crazy." I'm out of breath

The paparazzi and fans have constantly been chasing me around trying to find my identity. I constantly use a voice box changer and a mask so no one really knows my identity. Finally, im home after dodging the fans and changing my outfit.

I just can't understand why my songs' gotten so popular, they were all songs that related to my pain and suffering from those girls...

I shake my head.

"I have a concert tomorrow so I have to prepare the songs.." I mumble

Each song holds a bit of my heart that's been shattered into pieces.

Theres also a few VIPs appearing at the concert, which is surprising because those tickets were over 1000+$!

I'm not sure how the fuck management is pricing these tickets or whos crazy enough to buy them.

"Maybe a nights rest will cleanse my mind of these thoughts and pain from singing these things on repeat." My voice echoed through the apartment the sound of a dead, deep voice vibrating through my ears.

I've changed so much and for what cause? The pain they gave me.

I slowly drift off to sleep passing out.

Ahri PoV

As I walked towards the kitchen I could hear the sounds of squeals and shrieks. When I reached the kitchen I noticed Seraphine fan-girling over a singer on the television.

"Sera dear, keep the shrieks to a low, we don't want to Evelynn waking up do you" I remind her

The mere name of Evelynn made Sera go pale white as you covers her mouth.

"Sorry dear, didn't mean to scare you" I chuckled.

Sera shakes her head.

"What's all the fuss about anyway?" I asked

"Well the concert for Shadow is tomorrow!" She smiles as she holds out 5 tickets for the show.

"Right, you've been begging us on going with you but it's getting late so I suggest you head to bed so we get there early" I yawn as I rub my temple.

"Okay!" Sera hops off the couch skipping towards her room

I'm not sure if I even know the singer's name, I've been to busy with papers and our own music that I don't have nearly enough time for myself.

"What would he do in this situation..." My eats droop at the sound of his name leaving my lips.

Y/n was my ex long before I made my debut as a popstar during highschool. He was nothing but kind and soft towards me and I abused his kindness and tossed him to the side. My heart throbs solemnly as memories of his smile and laughing filled my mind.

"I wish I could see you again.." I laid on my bed with a small whimper leaving my mouth.