Chapter 15 - Fiesta

"Hmm but if we do that.."

"Are you crazy? They'll never understand a word that we're saying"

"We'll just add subtitles, besides its yalls native language. Am I wrong?"

"You're not wrong but still..."

For context, Ahri and Kai'sa are worried of viewers not being able to understand their newest song's lyrics. The reason is because its going to be in Korean rather than the usual English to Korean format that they normally use.

"Personally, im with Darling on this one"

A slight glare escapes my eyes as they settle on Evelynn.

"Huh first for everyrhing" I say under my breath

Usually when Evelynn and I were dating, we'd be at odds with each other when it comes to agreeing on certain topics. Which would usually lead to us not talking for at least a day and at worst a whole week.

Only god knows what that bitch was up to during those weeks of no communication.

The recollection slightly angers me.

"Y/n?" I heard Jinx from behind

"Sorry, I lost my cool for a second"

"Not like you were cool to beging with"

"Fuck you" I smiled

"Ahem, back at hand" Ahri gained my attention

"Personally i'm against it but if the majority rules then i have no choice but to agree with the decision"

"Cmon Ahri you make it sound like we're the bad guys. From my data though, it seems western audience enjoy Kpop regardless if they can understand it or not" I chuckled slightly

"I- That was not my intention but i'll trust your judgment"

The sudden change in atmosphere between Ahri and I is sudden but we spoke it out in private after suffering a couple days on writing music and creating the beat.

While the VIP+ ticket fan meeting was suppose to be for a single day, I was quite enjoying helping out with creating a new musical hit.

Ahri and I were bound to talk after spending several nights at the recording studio.

"Y/n, can we talk..." Ahri approached from behind

"Tch, what is it and make it quick" I leaned against the wall crossing my arms

"Don't click your tongue at me, thats rude"

"Rude?! You think YOU are in a position to be calling me shit?!" I pointed towards Ahri.

My chest started to throb, my beating heart thumping over and over like a rhythm within my ears.

"I-I'm sorry" Her ears droop slowly signifying her losing her confidence.

"Yeah, and thats something I wish I heard years ago.." I turn my back towards Ahri

"No! Not like this!" Ahri rushed towards me and holds my back

"What the- Let go Ahri!" I struggle slightly but soon stop

"NO! I won't lose you again Y/n! What's gonna happen after we finish the song?" She hesitantly asked 

"I'd probably just leave immediately. I'd get away from you and Evelynn rather than deal with you both of your bullshit" I move forward  but Ahri's weight and strength hold me back.