Welcome to Wattpad Creators!

Hi Creators!

We're so happy you're here! We'll be sharing all kinds of great resources to help you build and grow your writing career. Not sure where to start? Head over to the Creator Portal!

 The Creator Portal is your home for learning, writing, and creating on Wattpad. It's full of tips, tricks, and tools to help you hone your craft, as well as career-building opportunities to help make your writing dreams come to life. If you're new to Wattpad, Creators 101 will help you kick off your writing journey! It's packed full of advice for new and seasoned writers, and covers all the basics you'll need to know to make the most of Wattpad.

We also highly recommend checking out our Blog, which offers news, writing advice, and insights and inspiration from your fellow Wattpad creators.

Writing on Wattpad opens the door to so many opportunities, from winning a Watty award, to partnering with brands, being part of the Creator Program, or even having your work adapted for a project with Wattpad Studios. Find out more about programs and opportunities for creators here.

We see you on Wattpad working hard to tell your stories, build your audience, and connect with your community. We want to see you write more, grow your readership, and help your stories reach millions of readers worldwide.

More questions? Find answers to frequently asked questions.

Write, learn, and grow with us. It all starts here. 🌱