28. Lover?

Max growled and held Ken's hands above his head. The man underneath chuckled and looked at him with teasing eyes while biting his lower lip. 

"Don't bite your lip like that, Ken, please," Max said half complaining. "I could lose control." 

Ken's eyes glittered at Max above him.  "I have a 2 o'clock class, Max. You should let me go and let me take a shower first," Ken said. "You promised to rest if I would take you home." 

Max looked down and kissed the tip of Ken's nose, then looked at his slightly swollen lips because they had kissed each other since they were in the hospital, while waiting for the IV tube to run out. 

Ken contacted the doctor who examined Max and asked permission to go home.  Even though the doctor objected at first, after checking Max's condition again and knowing that Ken was a medical student, he finally signed Max's permission to go home. 

He asked Ken to check on Max's condition for the next two days and immediately come back to the hospital if there were any strange and unusual symptoms in Max. 

Ken drove his car towards the dorm and at exactly seven in the morning Max pushed him to the door and kissed him again when he got to his room. 

Max even carried him into the room and laid himself on the bed without breaking the kiss. 

"I'm addicted to you, Ken," Max muttered guiltily. 

He rubbed Ken's lips, then let go of Ken's hand and rolled from Ken to his side. He stared blankly at the ceiling of Ken's room. 

Ken was originally going to get up and take a shower, but seeing Max, he lay down on his side and supported his head in his hands. 

"Max, what were you thinking?" Ken asked slowly. 

Max turned and changed position just like Ken. He reached out and stroked Ken's cheek gently. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself. You're so charming and I'm addicted to it. I didn't mean to offend you." 

Ken looked into Max's sad eyes. He leaned toward Max and kissed his forehead. "I don't feel you are harassing me. The kiss was of my own free will, not because you forced me. I like it." 

Max grinned and rubbed Ken's red lips.  "You like it? I'm not a bad kisser, am I?" 

Ken laughed and flicked Max's nose lightly. "You are a great kisser. I've never kissed anyone the way you did. You make me feel... drunk." 

Max stared at Ken with glimmering eyes. "You make me feel great, Ken," Max muttered in a trembling voice.  "You didn't even complain that I kissed you without first brushing my teeth or rinsing my mouth with antiseptic." 

Ken was taken aback for a moment, then chuckled. "Why should I?" 

"You've never kissed anyone before, have you?" 

"No. Only with you. Why do you ask?" 

"Don't you want to know what it's like to kiss someone else? You call me great, but you haven't kissed anyone else, only me. You have no comparison." 

"You want me to kiss someone else?"  "No. No. Don't. I'm just a little... scared. Someday, when you have someone in your life, you might think I'm nothing, even this kiss is meaningless."

Ken held Max's chin and kissed his lips softly. "Why do you feel so insecure about this? I don't need to compare yourself to others because I don't fall in love with other people. I feel that you are great, because my heart wants you to not stop doing it to me. I am a man and I have never felt this way in my life. I really want to keep kissing other guys. It's only with you that feeling exists, even if you've not brushed your teeth or rinsed your mouth. I like you and your kisses are my bonus." 

Ken's long words made Max smile and he pulled Ken's waist close to his body.  He blew Ken's lips. "Wanna do it again?" 

Ken laughed and licked his lower lip while winking. "Later. Now, I have to take a shower and you have to eat, take your medicine and then sleep. I'll warm up some pasta and pizza in the shower and we'll have lunch before I head to campus." 

Max let out a disappointed sigh and released Ken who was moving to get up. 

Ken chuckled and walked into the kitchen. He put in the pasta and pizza he bought through the delivery earlier this morning, then walked to the bathroom. It didn't take long for the sound of running water to be heard.

Max closed his eyes tightly, trying to imagine what Ken would be like under the warm shower in the bathroom.  Max cursed himself for being a pervert. 

He got up and walked into the kitchen, when he heard the microwave clanking.  Ken came out of the bathroom while Max was setting the dishes on the dining table. 

"Ken, until what time on campus?"  asked Max while watching Ken who was choosing clothes in the wardrobe. 

"Maybe around five I'll be home. I'll buy our dinner on the way home" Ken replied as he buttoned his shirt. "What do you want?" 

"Anything you want," Max answered quickly. "I'm an omnivore. I eat everything." 

Ken laughed and approached the dining table. Max gulped looking at Ken. 

"Let's eat first, Max. I'll get your medicine ready before I go." 

Max didn't move and kept looking at Ken. "Ken," Max called softly. 

"Yes?" 

"You are so ... beautiful." 

Ken's face flushed and he blushed. He took a spoonful of pasta while looking down. Max smiled and started eating.

Ken waited for Max to take medicine after eating and after that he got ready to go to campus. 

"You have to sleep, Max. I've prepared towels and clean clothes in the cabinet in the bathroom, but you shouldn't take a shower yet. Just wipe with a warm towel," said Max while putting on his shoes. 

He walked to the door, but the movement of his hand on the doorknob stopped when Max hugged him from behind, wrapping his arms around Ken's waist. 

"Ken," Max called as he rested his chin on Ken's shoulder. 

"Y-yes?" 

"Can I be your lover?"

***