Just a club

"It's just a club Mickie, the most popular one in town," Brianna told her

Brianna was one of the new girls that joined them. Although she was new, she knew more places and more people than Mickie had known her entire life and now she was convincing her to go to a club with her.

Of course, she had never been to one. She didn't even know what alcohol tasted like or how fucking someone felt.

"Do I have to come Bri?" she asked trying to dodge the invitation.

"Come on Mickie, it's not that bad. You know, you have to live a little," Brianna kept on pushing

"Fine, but what am I going to wear?" Mickie finally agreed

"That you don't need to worry about, just follow me to my place after school," Bri smiled

Mickie didn't want to go but she felt like she should. She was 22, never drank alcohol, never been to a party. Her first kiss was with a random dude that was 7 years old than her when she was thirteen and a memory never to remember.

After school, Mickie followed Brianna to her apartment.

"It's massive, how do you afford this?" Mickie asked with her mouth wide open.

"My brother, he's really rich so he does stuff for me" Brianna shrugged

Mickie was amazed. She was the first child with two younger siblings. All her life, she has been trained to be a good example to her siblings, but her younger siblings were awful. Her sister was sixteen and a whore, and her brother is a no-go area. He was worse than his twin sister, so they didn't follow that example.

"Oh my Gosh, this will look so good on you" Brianna gushed as she held up a black dress, the back was open only held by a criss-cross chain. The front was open too and only covered her nipples. It was extremely short too.

"Oh no, I can't wear that," she said shocked"Yes you can, Mickie, one thing that you don't know is that you have a good body so this dress will do wonders on you," Brianna said

"No it won't, it will just make me look like a slut," she cried

"I mean we are going to club not a church" Brianna added

After a lot of persuasion from Brianna, she finally agreed.

"Yay!, Mickie, Imma make you so pretty" Brianna gushed.

After 3 hours, they were both dressed. Mickie looked at herself in the mirror. She couldn't believe that it was her. If her parents saw her like this, her mom would probably get a heart attack.

They got an Uber to the club. "It was massive," Mickie thought to herself. It smelt like alcohol and weed. There were a lot of people drunk, making out, dancing, and grinding on each other.

"Time to let loose, Michealson" Brianna yelled as she pulled Mickie into the crowd.

"Have one" Brianna handed her a cup "Don't worry, it's just strawberry vodka"

It burned through her throat. It was sweet and before she knew it, she had more than 4 shots. She was grinding on random people and making out with them.

She smelt something sweet, it smelt like smoke and wood. It was enticing. The smell led her to the back room. The door opened and she saw him.

Mickie had never seen such a delicious-looking man in her life. He was looking at her too, but with lust in his eyes.

He pulled her into the room and before she could react, he kissed her. She felt sparks shooting down. She wanted this man, even though she didn't know him.