Chapter 19

“Hey everyone, sorry about before just sort of going through a rough time right now but to start the acoustic show off how would you all feel if I played Remembering Sunday?”

Fans smiled and some screamed and began to take pictures.

“I wouldn’t care if you cared.” He laughed. “No I’m kidding, this song is dedicated to Roo who is just standing off to the side right over there to the front” he looked over at her with a smile on his face taking off his beanie fixing his messy hair throwing it her way to hold it.

“He woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes

Started making his way past 2 in the morning

He hasn't been sober for days

Leaning now into the breeze

Remembering Sunday, he falls to his knees

They had breakfast together

But two eggs don't last

Like the feeling of what he needs”

Roo smiled and put it on her head moving away some remaining pieces of stringy hair from her face, Alex glanced over and laughed a little bit but continued to sing the song not once did he take his eyes off her.

“Now this place seems familiar to him

She pulled on his hand with a devilish grin

She led him upstairs, she led him upstairs

Left him dying to get in

Forgive me, I'm trying to find

My calling, I'm calling at night

I don't mean to be a bother,

But have you seen this girl?

She's been running through my dreams

And it's driving me crazy, it seems

I'm going to ask her to marry me”

After the song ended the fans cheered, Alex smiled leaning over once he got to the edge of the stage kissing her softly on the lips for a second grabbing the water bottle laughing into the mic.

“We just face battled” He said into the mic glancing over at Roo still with a lopsided smile as he moved some hair out of his eyes.

“I get to face battle Alex next!” Jack shouted into the mic.

Alex broke the glance looking at Jack and laughed talking into the mic, “Dude you do it all the time” Jack’s head instantly fell sighing into the mic.

“It’s true, sometimes it’s not a pretty face to look at.” Jack laughed.

Roo shook her head at what Jack had said, Alex laughed talking back into the mic.

“Alright lets finish this shit”

                       After the acoustic show Alex jumped off the stage taking a few pictures with some fans signing a few things for them before walking over to Roo wrapping his arms around her waist a smile on his face kissing her cheek lightly.

“What would you like to do?”

“Go back to the back lounge”

Alex sighed nodding a little bit, “Alright, you’re not hungry?” he asked as they started walking back onto the bus.

“No”

Alex nods, “I’ll take you back onto the bus then I’ll go get something to eat and come back and we can just chill together, sound okay?” he asked.