The Last Straw

At the School for Good, the Ball had akwardly continued and Tedros was standing with his Everboy friends and their partners. they were just casually talking about all sorts of things. Beatrix had made her and Chaddick stand very close to Tedros in an attempt to be the first to emotionally connect with him and win back his heart.

Then, someone came barging through the door with a loud slam. Hort was standing at the top of the stairs, scowling evily down at all the Evers. "What do you want, Never?" Tedros asked as the fancy waltz music stopped. Hort gave him a foul smile. "We have Beth captive," Hort revealed gravely. Tedros' eyes widened. "How about you come and get your beloved?" Hort dared with a smirk on his lips. "Prince," he hissed as he turned on his heel and headed back to where he came from and slammed the door behind him.

His eyes glowed red as he walked. His black clothes magically transformed into a red coat. They had taken the bait so foolishly.

On the other side of the doors, the Everboys were planning their attack. "I say we strike fast and hard," Chaddick said firmly. "No, we need a battleplan," Tristan insisted. "What if we try to negotiate?" Gregor gently shot in. His suggestion was ignored. "Let's go men!" Tedros commanded as all of the Everboys let out war-cries and lept through the door. Gregor was hesitant, but even he knew that this had to happen. Once and for all, Evil had to be stopped.