Brown vs Bluish Gray

A/n- Just a cute one shot, hope you all like this.

Riley's big brown eyes stared into Farkle's Bluish Gray ones with a playful look. ''No, I love your eyes!" 

''I love yours too!'' He shouted back playfully trying not to laugh.

     These two brunettes were in their junior year of high school and have been dating for almost 6 months now. These two couldn't get enough of each other as they never really argued. If they did it was childish like how they are going back and forth now. The two of them dating it was like it was inevitable, both couldn't be away from each other for long. They were always talking or calling the other. Or they was always hanging out, just the two of them. Farkle had asked Riley out on a date after getting her parents blessings. Which they found it adorable in everyway possible.

     Cory playfully told him no as Farkle's lit eyes in excitement and nerves dimmed down immediately as Topanga slapped Cory's chest, ''Don't do that to the boy, yes Farkle you have our blessing.'' Cory laughed playfully as Farkle dang near took both of them to the ground as he tackled them in hugs as he thanked them. Running out of the apartment towards his home to plan how he was going to do it. Riley cried slightly as Farkle asked her, it was so simple, sweet and cute. She knew she couldn't say no. The both of them hugged each other tightly as they were so happy.

    Fast forward to present time, they were playfully going back and forth over each others eyes. Saying things like, 'I love your eyes!', and 'no, I love yours!' cliche, romantic things as such. Riley giggled at themselves being 'in love' weirdos. As Farkle looked at her with lit eyes and so much adoration with a smile grin on his face. Riley felt her face go red slightly at the way Farkle was looking at her. Farkle sighed as he held Riley's hand they walked to Topanga's for a study date. Farkle and Riley sat at a booth as Riley had ordered their food.

    After getting their food, they started eating, talking and laughing about whatever. ''I still can't believe you're mine, riles.'' Riley laughed slightly. ''I can't believe your mine's too.'' She responded. They finished their food as they started studying. Farkle going back and forth between helping Riley with Chemistry and his math book. ''You got it, Matthews. I knew you could do it.''

Riley smiled as she continued to read her chemistry book. After two hours of studying they decided to call it a day. As they put all their things in their bookbags. They left as they continued their evening. Farkle took Riley to see a movie then get snacks as they walked back to her apartment building. Riley's parents weren't home yet not Auggie. 

''Is Auggie at Ava's?'' Farkle asked as Riley nodded. Riley put on a movie for them to watched. As she went into her room to changed into something more comfortable. A black kitten shirt, grey sweats, black fuzzy socks. She walked back into living room putting her dark brown hair into a low bun at the back of her head.

    Farkle kept his eyes on the movie playing as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer to him. An hour and a half later, Riley turned the tv off as the credits played on the screen. ''What do you want to do no-'' Farkle interrupted her. 

''I love you're brown eyes.''

Riley smiled slightly as she held his hand, ''I know, you tell me that everyday.''

''And I continued to tell you that every single day too.'' Farkle kissed her on the cheek.

''I love you're bluish gray eyes.'' Riley returned the kiss on his cheek.

''I know, you tell me that everyday.''

''And I'll continue to do so, every single day.'' Farkle blushed slightly as he pulled the girl next to him gently into a hug, as Riley was giggling a storm.

'That's my most favorite sound in the world.'

A/N- Another short one shot, didn't know where to go with this. Written it on a whim, didn't really plan it. Hope you all liked this chapter. Two more chapters than this book is done.