Star-Crossed

Convince Me

Xayah: So, you want to know how it all went down? The First Star's light is supposed to protect us. They say it represents everything good in the universe. Friendship. Love.

Zoe: Oh? You're not done playing yet? I love to play new games! This one's called "Kill The Star Guardians!"

Xayah: They say that the First Star's supposed to protect us. And in a way.....it does.

Xayah opened her eyes.

Xayah: And that's my story. You don't have to believe it....oh? So....even knowing all that....you'll join me?

Saki: <Chirp>

Xayah stood alone in a building with her arms crossed. The only person she was speaking to was her familiar, Saki.

Xayah: What? Why wouldn't she join in the end? It's a good speech!

Xayah. Third Year. Blood Type B. Hobby: Judging People. Favorite Food: Raspberry Chocolate Cake. Favorite Subject: Criminal Law. Proficiency: Star Magic. Occupation: Star Guardian.

Saki: <Chirp!>

Xayah: Yeah, whatever. Everyone's a critic. Dramatic performances were Rakan's thing anyway.

Xayah looked around the city that surrounded her. One that she honestly knew nothing about. After all, she wasn't on Runeterra anymore.

Silvermere City,
Demacia Cluster

Two Months After Starfall

The people of this planet had blue skin and ate what looked to be....not so pleasing food. It made Xayah want to gag. Yet, at the same time, her need for food might eventually win out. She really hoped not.

However, she found that her hunger would have to wait when a loud crash echoed through the air. She rushed to the edge of the roof and looked down to see smoke rising from a few cars as something crashed around.

Xayah: Huh. Guess I don't need the speech after all.

Saki: <Chirp!>

Xayah: It's a good speech, shut up.

She crouched down and watched as a figure leaped from the smoke with a rather large weapon. She looked experienced. The way she moved and the way she fought was definitely not how a rookie would.

The large creature rose from the smoke and launched towards the figure. In response, she leaped into the air and flipped to escape it's grasp. She landed a few yards away and took aim again.

Xayah: This one looks promising. Come on, Saki, let's show her we're serious.

???: You think a little butterfly kiss is gonna take me out?!

She fired a blast of magical energy right towards the monster which narrowly avoided it. The blast barely clipped it, but it did enough to stagger it. Xayah landed on top of a street light just as the girl readied her rifle again.

???: Let's see who's got a bigger gun.

Another blast, a much bigger one, soared through the air before it blasted right through the monster, creating a myriad of colours to erupt in the area. Xayah and Saki watched with wide eyes, before Xayah smiled.