Chapter 23

Chris P.O.V

Me and Nicki laid on my bed while we talked about what we was gon do to Michael while I played in her hair.

"Baby, we gotta tell August about this."

"Can you go get him?"

"Can I get a kiss?"

"Mhm." I smiled and kissed her softly. She pulled away and strutted out the room. A few minutes later, she came back in the room with August behind her.

"August, we need to tell you something. Its very important."

"Aight. I'm listenin'." He sat in the chair by the door.

"This morning, Jhene told me that Michael raped her." Nicki said.

"What?!" He jumped up. We both nodded our heads.

"Dis time da' nigga done fucked up. What we doin' bout dis shit?"

"Tonight we gon go find him and kill the lil nigga. We making no mistakes." I explained.

"Good, I been waitin' ta' get ma hands on his ass."

"Go get dressed, August."

He nodded and walked out. "I'm gonna go get dressed too. Be right back."

I pulled her back. "Did you think about what I said?"

"Yes, I'll take you with me. You were right. You can't spend life without someone you really love. And I don't wanna spend life without you. I love you."

"I love you, too, babygirl." I mumbled against her skin before kissing her passionately.

"I gotta get dressed. I'll be right back." She got out the bed and walked out my room.

Nicki P.O.V

I pulled out a pair of black jeggings, a black tank top and black booties and my black jacket.

I quickly got dressed and pulled out my duffle bag. I heard three knocks on the door.
"Come in." August walked in, followed by Chris.

"You guys ready?"

They both nodded and stared at my duffle bag. "Take ya pick, boys."

They looked through the bag and pulled out at least two guns. I took mine out and hid one in my jacket and the other in my belt under my jacket.

"You two ready? Put the guns where they won't be seen." They checked themselves and nodded.

"Okay. Look I just checked Jhene's room and she wasn't there, so I'm guessing she's with Michael. I put a tracking device in her phone and it'll take us right where we need to go." I showed them my phone.

"Aight. Leggo." August said. I grabbed my keys and we headed out to the car.

***

It took us about thirty minutes to get to the trap house. This one looked different. It looked like it was being used recently but I could tell it was old.

"You guys ready?" I looked at both of them.

"Yea. Lets go get my sister." Chris said. I nodded my head. We all got out the car in unison. As we approached the building, it got more terrifying.

What the hell were we doing?

I know I haven't updated in a while. I might not for a while because my phone might get disconnected, so bare with me. Please vote and comment. 5+ votes and 5+ comments. Be breezy!