I'm a magical being.

Today was a normal day in the Lane Household. Mother was out buying groceries, and Y/N and his dad were sitting down on the couch, playing video games together. Today was... Peaceful for once. No bullies to get in his way, no College to be at, and no work to worry about. Man, was Christmas Vacation the best!!

But, unfortunately, Y/N sucks at Injustice 2 compared to his father, and he gets the absolute shit kicked out of him.

Y/N's Dad chuckles, patting his back. He had beaten Y/N with the Iconic Black Canary infinite attack combo. It was annoying as Fuck to fight against but wasn't technically spam. So Y/N couldn't call him a dirty spammer either.

"You know. Fuck you dad." Y/N says, not very happy with how he lost the fight. But that was his only comeback at the moment...

"Fuck you to son. Fuck you too." He laughs while saying these words, not exactly serious about what he had said. To him, this was just needed father-son bonding time. And kicking his son's ass was a good way to bond. Well, not kicking his ass literally, but you get the idea.

Though, he suddenly felt chills down his spine, looking behind him at the mother of their beautiful boy. And he smacked upside his hard head. Wincing in pain, he turns to her with a raised eyebrow. "What was that for, honey?!"

"You're being a dickhead to our son, that's what. Now, play fair next time. I'm going out for some food. Would you like to come?" He looked at his son, and Y/N nodded. There was no reason not to leave his mother outside alone. And they were getting groceries. "Go ahead pops. Just make sure you bring back some Hot Fries for me. Heh."

He nodded back, smiling softly at his son before holding the door open for his wife. She thanks him, and the two of them leave the house, leaving Y/N alone to do whatever the hell he wanted. Smirking, Y/N grabs his controller and turns on the Xbox in the room, and immediately begins his grind to Diamond on Overwatch 2.

Booting up the game, he feels the TV is way too dark, and he gets up from the coach. "Fucking hell." Y/N walks over to the left side of the TV and begins messing around with the controls on the TV. Brightness was the issue, so he began messing around with that first.

"The brightness says that there's nothing wrong. What the fuck?" Confusion began to fill the boy's mind, and he was beginning to doubt that this TV was even his own.

Stepping back and scratching the top of his head, he's left in even more confusion as the screen goes white fully. A black dot appears in the far distance of the white screen. "What the hell??" Some of Y/N's Texan accent leaks out after the proclamation "What the Hell", leaning forwards and getting a closer look, he's stunned to see that the black dot was a man in a dapper suit. Walking towards the screen. Getting closer and closer...

Fear begins to fill Y/N's entire being, stepping back as he watches the man get closer and closer. And finally, he reaches the screen. Black sunglasses adorn his face and long white hair that reaches down his back and stops right above his ass. Perfectly. He grabs the outer box of the TV screen with his left hand, his fingers phasing through. He does the same with his right, and then put pops his face next, like he was the girl from the Grudge, his legs come next. His body contorted to fit through the Screen.

He had a slim and rather feminine body, fox ears atop his head, and caramel-colored skin. Standing up fully from exiting the TV, he towered over Y/N easily. He had to be at least 7ft tall. And Y/N was considered tall...

Y/N gulped softly, looking up at the man in confusion and horror. The man clears his throat, moving his lips to speak. "Are you Y/N Lane, young man?" The man even knew his full name. Y/N gulped one last time before pushing his fears away and trying to be a man, puffing up his chest and his voice getting a little bit louder. "Who's asking?"