⇢ 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

THE SERUM-INFUSED man grabbed the super soldier by the collar and pulled him back up. Y/N grabbed his forearms and headbutted Harry in an attempt to escape, but he merely took the hit and threw Y/N across the room.

He landed on the coffee table and broke it. Meanwhile, Max Dillon was looking at the arc reactor in his hand.

Otto looked at him. "What have you done?"

"I liked you better before." Max replied.

He used his elecokenisis to magnetize Otto's actuators and fling him across the room

He used his elecokenisis to magnetize Otto's actuators and fling him across the room. He broke through the wall and fell out of the building. Shortly after, Electro became a ghost-like current of electricity and flew out of the condominium.

Y/N propped himself up with his elbows. He looked up and saw that the only people in the room were him, Harry, Peter, and Norman. The other two were fighting in the dining room.

Harry started walking up to Y/N, who quickly got to his feet and prepared to combat the fellow enhanced man. Harry threw a punch but Y/N swiftly weaved away and hit him in the stomach. Harry doubled over and was met with another punch across his face.

"Harry. Don't do this." Y/N pleaded as the man stumbled back from the hit. "Let us help you."

"All you ever do is lie." He responded, thinking back at how his Peter betrayed him. "I won't make that mistake again."

Y/N took a breath in and prepared for the young man to attack once more. Harry charged at him and threw another punch but Y/N ducked under his attack and grabbed him by the waist, quickly suplexing him to the floor.

 Harry charged at him and threw another punch but Y/N ducked under his attack and grabbed him by the waist, quickly suplexing him to the floor

They both were on the ground but Harry ended up recovering quicker. He grabbed Y/N as he was getting up and pinned him to the wall. It cracked beneath their weight and Harry started wailing punches and knees at his abdomen.

Y/N blocked one of his knees and brought his own to Harry's stomach. He gained separation and tried to kick Harry away, but the man grabbed his leg and flung him into the other wall behind him.

The super soldier hit it and fell to the floor. He made sure to get up fast to prepare for Harry's next attack, but he was already in front of him. Harry kicked him this time and the sheer force sent Y/N through the wall into the other room.