Get to know YONDER

YONDER is a next-generation reading app from the Wattpad family.

Available now on the App Store & Google Play, YONDER is a brand-new way to escape into top-tier fiction with fresh chapters dropping daily. Lose yourself in stories by bestselling writers from the publishing world, #BookTok sensations like Ruby Dixon, and your favorite Wattpad writers. Plus, get front-of-the-line access to YONDER original and YONDER exclusive stories you can't find anywhere else.

With 60+ subgenres, there's something for everyone on YONDER,  from billionaire romances and apocalyptic sci-fi mysteries to dystopian werewolf fantasies, coming-of-age LGBTQ+ tales, psychological thrillers, and so much more

With 60+ subgenres, there's something for everyone on YONDER, from billionaire romances and apocalyptic sci-fi mysteries to dystopian werewolf fantasies, coming-of-age LGBTQ+ tales, psychological thrillers, and so much more. With stories handpicked by our in-house editors, all you need to do is choose your favorite genres and get the best serialized fiction curated just for your reading taste.

YONDER's ad-free experience lets you stay in the moment with your favorite reads—no distractions, no interruptions.

There are many ways to unlock your favorite chapters for FREE, with ongoing offers on hundreds of stories, including Countdown Deals, Gift Box, Daily Unlock, and opportunities to earn YONDER Coins to spend as you please. Learn more about how these offers work in the next chapter.

 Learn more about how these offers work in the next chapter

Ready to explore a whole new way to read?

Download YONDER 

Note: The YONDER app is currently available to download in all countries except North & South Korea, China, Japan, the European Union, Cuba, Georgia, Macao, Indonesia, and Sudan on Google Play and the App Store.