❝ we fall like festering leaves. ❞

With people buzzling throughout the day - their days were stopped when the sky had suddenly turned dark and blue, lighting seemed to bolt down as it sudden moved to a sphere like motion--, Choi Han noticed as his eyes narrowed.

It's a barrier...! Choi Han pursed his lips before coming in to a realisation, Cale-nim!

The unwelcome entity appeared just before their eyes. Clad in questionable clothes that seem quite alien as purple hue of eyes glower over them, seemingly questioning their audacity to live.

Rosalyn, who was informed of the situation stepped clear as she stand in her place unwaveringly and confident with furrowed brows, "Who are you?!"

The tone in her voice was obviously defensive and protective, the aura around her picked up and everyone could feel power coursing through their veins. She had to asses the mission for now since apparently, Cale had gone missing-- or so it was mentioned by Alver.

"Hm," And just like that, the entity dropped arrogance and nonchalance. Seemingly amused with the woman who did not cower in fear unlike those citizens, "Such courage to face off a dangerous entity? How brave."

Rosalyn frowns to express her displeasure of being looked down, whether it came from bastards like nobles or Gods-- she doesn't care anymore. Not when mostly Gods messed with her family.

That entity must have noticed as they smiled, condescendingly. "Very well. The Holder of Knowlegde and pledged as a confidante of both the Gods of Dark and Light-- it'd be quite a disgrace to your Gods if you do not know such piece."

Alberu's eyes widened as he recollected such name from a strange book he found a few days ago. The Holder of Knowledge and the confidant of both opposites, this is Gnosia. As what his title suggest, she is a neutral figure in the realm of immortals and gods alike. He who holds and oversees, she is the holder of secrets and the universe's words — one of the main balances from keeping two certain characters from overpowering each other.

You can say they are kind of like a councillor in the heavenly realm. In the ancient text that Alberu read, he was sure that this deity is mostly just like Cale, if not-- then Alberu himself. This deity is either mischief or serenity itself—as what they say, one of the balances. They are also a bit petty... yeah, definitely like Cale!

He sweat dropped and smiled despite the possible circumstances. Alberu can only hope it's the latter choice instead of the other one.

Rosalyn glance back and noticed the Emperor's stance and sighed, completely understanding that this entity is a neutral one and most likely is just oozing of confidence rather than arrogance. It still ticked her to be looked down.

"What must have troubled you to appear in mere presence of mortals, your honour–, the heavenly councillor, Gnosia?" Alberu assisted the situation quickly, for some reason, he feels like this has something to do with Cale, again.

'Gnosia' blinks uncharacteristically before nodding to themselves, clearly satisfied with his formal way of asking. Thank goodness this incarnate is not as devilish as his God, sigh.

"I have been notified from one of my old benefactors, specifically Lord Death to come here," The mention of the God caused the two royals to groan along with a sword master who was still searching through the villa. Where indeed is Cale-nim!?

A certain ex-priestess chokes on her alcohol and spat out the burning sensation of bitter yet delicious liquid. Lord-, benefactor- What!?!?

(All of the people among continents were shocked and couldn't help but cower in fear.)