x. merry christmas

x. merry christmas

[warning: none]

[present - normalpast - italics]

[present - normal
past - italics]

"Mum... mummy... Saul... mum" said Sky, running into their room and climbing on the bed, "It's Christmas, it's Christmas" he exclaimed, bouncing up and down on their bed.

"Yes it is" chuckled Saul, swooping Sky into his lap and tickling his stomach.

"Saul... Saul... stop please" panted Sky through his peals of laughter.

"Come on boys" said Naida fondly, rolling her eyes playfully, "Who wants presents?" 

"I do, I do, I do" exclaimed Sky, pulling himself out of Saul's arms and throwing himself into his mum.

"Let's go then kiddo - lets see what Santa gave you" Saul ruffled Sky hair before heading into the living room with Sky in Naida's arms following him.

"Can I open them, please mum, please Saul?" asked Sky, throwing himself out of Naida's arms and towards the presents under the tree.

"Come on then" said Saul, picking up the camera on the mantle to start recording Sky who started opening his presents excitedly.

◖◇◗

"Merry Christmas love" said Saul, kissing Naida's neck from behind as she flipped a pancake, "You sure you're no gonna burn the house down"

"Yes... I'm sure" pouted Naida, turning away from Saul.

"Because it'll be such a shame for that to happen, on Christmas of all days" teased Saul, tickling her neck with the ends of her hair.

"Shut up" said Naida, playfully slapping his hands, before kissing him softly.

"EWW!" shouted Sky, causing them both to pull away, his new, oversized guitar precariously placed in his hands making him appear even smaller than he actually was.

"You know kid, this won't be as disgusting to you when you get older" said Saul, picking Sky up in one arm and placing the guitar on the table with the other.

"Kissing's gross" scowled Sky, scrumcling his face up adorably.

"If you say so" said Naida, pecking his nose, casuing him to srunch it up even further.

"Mum..." he groaned, causing Naida and Saul to laugh playfully.