Prologue

Context from chapter 14 of the Wattpad story 𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖊 by cheetho3s (𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐚)

YN hated the mafia. Afterall, they took her parents from her. They killed them. In front of her eyes, nonetheless.

They forced her to grow up in an orphanage. Not that she hated the orphanage, rather she loved it. The caretakers were mostly sweet, except when they weren't, YN would understand as tending to multiple children is never easy.

It was unfortunate that she had to find out the truth behind their murders from Elliot Eito of all people.

~

"Your family was destroyed by my family. My father's right hand man killed your parents."

"Your father was getting on my father's work, he was such a strong and loyal cop, they needed him out of the field."

~

YN had just returned home from the hospital and once she was comfortable on the couch, she began the dreaded conversation with her loving husband, Theodore Eito.

"We need to talk…" She grabbed onto his wrist.

He calmly held her hand that was grabbing his wrist.

"About what? You are not really in a condition to talk."

A part of her really believed Elliot's words. But didn't want to believe that Theodore would betray her in that way.

 But didn't want to believe that Theodore would betray her in that way