03

As she approached him, she didn't need to introduce herself or say anything as the pervert of a man beckoned for her to sit beside him

As she approached him, she didn't need to introduce herself or say anything as the pervert of a man beckoned for her to sit beside him. She plastered the sweetest smile onto her face.

As she settled herself next to him, leaving a gap between them, the pervert tried placing his hand on her thigh. She quickly dodged his hand and warned the man in a teasing tone, "No touching~".

She knew that if the man had managed to touch her, even for as long as a millisecond, his head would've been shot off by one of Theo's men, if not by him himself. But she wanted him alive. What fun is there to have with a dead man who wouldn't be able to feel the pain of his torture.

YN blessed the man with her presence for a few minutes as she watched him converse with the other few old men invited. They were filled in on the mission too. They were forced to sign a nondisclosure agreement and their loyalties were with Theo.

Once the old pervert tried making conversation with her, she knew it was finally her time to shine.

'Let's give them the best performance of their lives.' She thought to herself as she plastered yet another seductive smile on her red tinted lips.

"I don't have intimate conversations around many people… I'd prefer to talk over there at the bar where it's more isolated~" She teased.

The old man was immediately charmed by her and guided her towards the bar.

At the bar, the old fool ordered some drinks for the two of them. Before making the drinks, the bartender took a quick glance at her and she nodded with a sweet smile on her lips.

To anyone else, it would've looked like she was thanking the bartender out of politeness, but in reality, she was just sending the bartender the signal.

What signal?

Signal: Drug his drinks.

Whilst their drinks were being made, the old fool tried looking as charming as he could while attempting to make conversation with her.

"May I get your name? Or would you rather me keep calling you Ms Gorgeous~"

The lady restrained the urge to gag.

"You don't recognise me?" She offered a tight lipped smile.

"I'm afraid I do not. I'm sure I'd remember such a beautiful face."

She scoffed, disguising it as a chuckle.

"How unfortunate. Perhaps you have a bad memory. I've seen you many times before..." She started calmly as they received their drinks.

'... in my nightmares. Whether I like it or not, I was haunted by you. And now it's my turn to haunt you.' She finished in her thoughts.

The bartender made sure to pass the drugged drinks only to the unsuspecting old hag. The bartender kept in mind that Theo would've done worse things than murder him if he messed up.

"Oh dear, I guess I didn't notice you then. I sincerely apologize, Ms Gorgeous." He ended her train of thought.

'That's not the only thing you need to apologize for. Not that I'd accept your apology anyway.' She muttered hatefully in her mind.

"No worries~" She giggled fakely.

"I still haven't gotten your name Ms Gorgeous. It seems to me that you do prefer being called 'Ms Gorgeous'~" He lowered his voice to make his first statement sound almost like a threat.

This caused her to chuckle lowly. Noticing that it was finally about time for the drugs to take effect, she smiled sadistically at him.

"YN. Now you remember me, don't you?" She sneered, as she watched the old fool's eyes widened in shock for a moment, before his eyes unwillingly drooped and he lost consciousness.

~

YN had Theo's men drag the old hag to their mafia base's dungeon. Yes, a dungeon. His mafia has a dungeon…

The lady, on the other hand, could no longer attend to this matter till the next day as she had other business to attend to.

That business being Theodore, the man himself. She had made a promise to him after all. They both had an eventful night that night.

~

YN wasn't surprised to find that they had a torture chamber down in their dungeon. She was pleased to find the old hag of a murderer chained up there, the next evening.

She couldn't have arrived at the mafia any sooner as she was busy recuperating from her soreness and inability to walk due to her tiring night before.

She released a sigh of satisfaction as she approached the shivering worm on the floor. The poison she had fed her was a slow and painful torture method. It hurt but it could not kill.

"Don't worry. I won't kill you. Not yet. But I will make you beg for me to kill you." She informed sinisterly with an evil smile on her face.

The sight was unfamiliar but made Theo fall for his wife even harder as he watched the scene through the security camera installed in the torture chamber.

"Hmm… What should we do first?" She mumbled to herself as she brushed her hand along the plethora of torture tools and weapons.