A Big Christmas Surprise!

We Open up at the Mansion as you were in your room with A Piece of Paper and A Pencil Just trying to figure out what to Make out to Santa, when suddenly the door Opened.

Hibiki: Hi Sweetie, I'm going to leave you some Cookies

Y/n: Thanks Mom... I don't know what to get for Christmas

Hibiki: What do you mean?

Y/n: I mean I have so Much, and I want to Treat the girls but... I don't know what to get

Hibiki: You could always Make a Wish, Santa can fulfill any request

Y/n: He Can?

Hibiki: Yep! I have this Little to Tell you. It's How I met your mother

Y/n: Is it A Christmas Story?

Hibiki: Eh, not really, but it is In the Middle of Winter, so it counts. Right?

Y/n: Meh

Hibiki: Well, It all Begins Like this...

Flashback to 20 years ago...

A Surprisingly Skinny and Bone thin Liscoska was running through the snowy forests of Northen Japan as she hid behind A Tree and A Bunch of Men ran Past her.

Liscoska: I don't get why they their chasing me? All I had was A Little Snack!

Man: SHE ATE EVERY CRUMB WE HAD!

Liscoska: Okay Little Snack can be Interrupted many different ways. I Better keep Moving

She kept on running and running until she made it to the small remote Village down A Deep Mountain slope and soon ended up in front of A Small Cafe Named the L/n Cafe.

Liscoska: Huh? Well, I am still Hungry. I Guess I could still eat

She then slowly walked in trying not to get A Gun to the face when suddenly Who else but Hibiki walked in decked out in A Kimono quickly pulled her in!

Hibiki: Hello, Hello Miss, My Name is Hibiki L/n and welcome to my Cafe! I don't get many customers because People find me Kinda weird but we're good here, right?

Liscoska: Uh, I Guess so. We Never met before to be Honest

Hibiki: Oh Sorry, I Get A little excited. Kinda Lonely in this Small Village. So, What would you like to eat?

Liscoska: Food

Hibiki: I mean what Kind of Food?

Liscoska: Just Food, I'll eat anything

Hibiki: Alrighty then!

A Little bit Later...

A Massive feast was placed in front of the Futa Kuchi Onna as she drooled but she snapped herself out of it and turned to the large friendly woman.

Liscoska: I can't eat this, I don't have the money

Hibiki: Hey, It's No Problem. Just call it Human Kindness

Liscoska: Human... Kindness... Sounds Nice...

The Yokai woman then Began to eat to her hearts content Making the Cafe owner Smile, but the former kept trying to resist using her second Mouth to keep her secret.

A Few Hours Later...

Liscoska had finally given out to her gluttony, and she began using her second Mouth whenever the other woman isn't around, and her belly was so stuffed it was red and almost Balloon Like, but she didn't care as she didn't eat anything in what felt like forever.

She Kept on eating with reckless Abandon Until...

Hibiki: Oh My!

Liscoska stopped when she saw the other woman seeing her second mouth and she quickly Paled realizing she's Just been caught. Thoughts ran in her Mind of being Lynched, beheaded, firing squad but instead...

Hibiki: You need someone to rub that belly of yours, your going to blow up in your not careful

She then Began rubbing her belly making her feel Much better, but A Wave of Dumfounded Ness ran over her mind as she couldn't believe what she Just heard.

Liscoska: You... You Do know I'm A Yokai right?

Hibiki: Yep

Liscoska: And you're not scared of that?

Hibiki: Nope!

Liscoska: Why aren't you scared of me? Everyone else is

Hibiki: Because I know you're not A Monster, Your Just a Hungry woman who needs Warm food and Nice Play to stay, and I'm willing to help

Liscoska: Why Help me? I'm Just a Stranger

Hibiki then Began to Blush and turned away.

Hibiki: I... I kind of... I sort of fell for you...

Liscoska then blushed as well before she took the first step and kissed the other young woman on the cheek as She returned the favor.

The two had fallen in love.

Flasback End!

Hibiki: ... And that's how I met your mother

Y/n: That's... That's so freaking sweet it's about to give me Diabetes!

Hibiki: So Miracles can Happen, so Just try to make them Happy

Y/n: Right, Mom, Thanks

Hibiki: Good Boy. Love you

Y/n: Love you too

The Next Morning...

The Next Morning you were the first to wake up and walk downstairs and besides the presents was something huge.

Y/n: SWEET CHRISTMAS!

There was A Massive Feast with Turkey, and Rolls, and Mashed Potatoes, and even donuts, cakes, and even all of the good, sweet stuff, not including each of everyone's favorites!

And there is even A Note in front.

Dear, Y/n, here is your Christmas miracle. Being A Fat Guy Myself I understand how Important a Hearty Meal Is on Christmas day, Now enjoys it with the ones you Love, Merry Christmas! Signed- Santa Clause

Y/n: A Merry Christmas Indeed, and To All a Good night!