Cg!Michael Myers stalking little reader

Cg!Michael Myers × little!reader

Contains: short read, stalker theme, Michael's pov, mentions of watching and stalking, cursing, fluffy

'Oh you sweet, naive little one.'

Michael watched you from outside your window,

'You think there's anything you do I don't know about?'

He watches as you gather all of your favorite
Littlespace stuff, already in your comfy clothes and he can see how excited you are, you've needed this for a while, you've been so stressed lately.

'I know everything. I am the boogeyman. I
watch from the shadows. This part of you is one I've known about from the beginning, I love seeing this vulnerable and beautiful side of you, I treasure it.'

Michael is lost in his own internal monologue, watching you regress makes him feel needed, that he is a necessary part of this now, he has taken on a secret responsibility only he knows of.

'For now I will let you believe I don't know,
l'II let you debate on letting be your caregiver,'

Michael knows he will be your carer and he looks forward to the day you're willing to let him in. Michael is not normally a patient man but for you he will be.

"Whatever happens I will get what I want in the end, I can see you now with your stuffed animals and your cute snacks and your pacifier."

You're so adorable, so vulnerable, and so precious.

'I'll keep you safe, I'll let you feel protected.
I'll soon let you know that you are mine.'