Start- part one

"OHYABITCH-"

Heizou looked up, startled by the sudden yell next to him. Venti violently shaked his hand and kept on cursing.

"Wait wait wait whats the problem?" The inazuman asked.

The bard choaked out "hot oil" and Heizou amidiedly understood, grabbing a wet towel resting on the table. He rubbed the shorter boy's hand with it, his gaze scoldingly focusing on Venti.

"Waaah~ It stings like hell!" the man in question forced an awkward smile.

"Man alive..." Heizou said seeing the burnmarks on the other "Hey Candace! Venti got himself injured!"

The woman quickly walked to them, her face serious and angry at the same time.

"What did you do? I told you to be careful!" she frowned.

"It seems bad."

"Yes, you should go to a hospital or something" The green eyed boy stated, getting back to his work. "We can do the last ten minutes of the shift whitout you"

"Okay, I will get Jean to drive me home."

"Good." Candace nodded.

>>Ten minutes later<<

Heizou walked out to the parking lot, searhing the place with his eyes. He quickly recognised the white BMW ( cuz bmw-s are cool in hungary ) on the side and ran to it. He opened the door for the passenger seat and jumped in, making himself comfortable.

"How was your night?" A soft voice asked.

"Dreadful... Venti burnt himself with oil." He replied.

"He is always like this... Is he okay tho?"

"Yeah... Dont worry about him..."

Before he knew, he drifted off to sleep.

------------------------

 Hello!

 So quick explanation: The places are based off of hungary, cuz thats the only country that I know every mcdonalts of ( I have one next to my school got bless that place ).

You can give me ideas and suggest story parts, I dont have any ideas anyways-

I hope you enjoyed, byee!

kazuha in a bmw