And behold, the war begins

"Okay..." The purple haired boy hummed and turned into the drive-thru.

Kunikuzushi, Chongyun, Xingqiu and Noelle were all sitting in Miko's car. The oldest just got his driver's licence, so the ride was still a bit slow.

But finally, they have arrived. The local mcdonalds was in front of them, like it was waiting to be pranked.

"Be confident. It should go as planned." The girl huffed.

"Mhm..."

Finally, it was their turn in line. Kuni leaned out of the window to hear what the workers were saying over the music Xingqiu was blasting from the backseat.

"Hello, good afternoon, what can I help with?" Heizou's voice was tired.

"Uhm... I would like to have three cheeseburgers for my kids... can I have it with no cheese and double pickles?"

"Okay, so a cheeseburger with- Sir, can you say that again?"

Yes. Heizou and Kunikuzushi never met in real life or even voice chat, so he didnt realise who he was talking to.

"I need three cheeseburgers with no cheese and extra pickles."

Chongyun and Xingqiu tried to hold back their laughter at the confused sound Heizou made.

"Dont you mean a normal burger?"

"No, my kids only eat this, y'know, they are picky with what they eat."

"Uhh... Ill try my best to make it... anything else?"

"Yeah, a wrap and shake please."

"Mhm, what kind of shake, sir?"

"Chocolate, I can see that you have no other choices"

"Okay, a minute. You will get your food at the window."

 They moved on to the other part of the building.  After some minutes of waiting, they got their food. Heizou gave Scara a strange look, but didnt judge.

 "Also, this took longer than 'fast food' should."

"Uh, sorry sir, we dont usually get orders like this."

"Well, I dont usually see clueless people like this. Bye bye, mcers~"

With that, Kuni hit the gas and quickly moved the car to go back to the road. Xingqiu wawed at the worker from the back seat.

There, Heizou connected the dots. The three burgerkings were there, and the driver was most likely 'Scaramushroom', the fourth he never met.

Was this the prank they mentioned?

Ordering strange shit and making their work hours miserable?

Well, he will remember this. There, he remembered something from history class. A one-time attack will be followed by more.

And he will guarantee that it wont happen.