❜ ─ 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀

CHANCE

CHANCE

❛ ━━━━━━━━・ ❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━━━ ❜

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒄𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒑𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒃𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏

WHEN MOST PEOPLE HAD FINISHED eating their breakfast, they all stared up toward the speaker system on the walls that started playing that same classical music again, not even a moment later a female speaking over the PA system.

    "Attention," she spoke. "The second game will begin shortly. Please follow the staff's instructions and swiftly make you way towards the game hall."

    She then repeated the instructions.

    But everyone had heard it.

    If the second game was to be starting, then it meant that when it was over, people would be dead.

    (Y/n) stood up with a stretch and smacked Sang-woo on his shoulder, watching as he looked up at her with a grimace while she said, "Alright. Let's go. The faster we finish this game, the faster we can get to that prize money, isn't that right?"

    "You are..." Sang-woo stood up as well. "...but that doesn't mean we'll be as excited as you."

    "What makes you think I'm excited?"

    "For one..." he swallowed thickly as he took in her features, from her (e/c) eye that sparkled with mischief to her dazzling smile that clearly spelled trouble, having to look away quickly once he did. "...your expression of eagerness clearly gives you away."

    "Should I be less eager, then?"

    He didn't answer.

    Sang-woo knew she had been too large of a distraction recently, and it was clear to him now as it was when he first had spoken or looked at her. When seeing her patched eye and scar along her jaw, he had first been quite wary of her, but the more he started to observe her, the more he started to notice that he would keep trying to seek her out. Even though he was sure she was younger than him by many years, he couldn't help but be drawn to her and her unique perspective on the world, wanting nothing more than to learn everything about her.

    But he couldn't.

    It was either her, or him.