T E N

ellethomas added to their story👋

—judebellingham added to their story👋

judebellingham added to their story👋

—judebellingham added to their story👋

bukayosaka87

replied to your story:
OH MY DAYS YOU ARE
WITH ELLE

taliaroman

replied to your story:
you and elle have posted in the same
place and i'm not sure if you want everyone
knowing you are hanging out so just warning
in case you wanna delete it especially before
jack and ben see it x

jackgrealish

replied to your story:
KNEW IT
IM SO SMART
MR BIG BRAIN MATE

masonmount

replied to your story:
mate i don't know if this was the best
thing to post with her boyfriend and kai
.....only because of what kai has told me
and because i care about you both

benchilwell

replied to your story:
ITS HAPPENING

The first thing that Jude Bellingham noticed about the blonde girl was that she was wearing a long sleeved shirt and a relatively long skirt which was very different to what she was wearing in her post earlier.

He also didn't fail to realise the way she was almost holding herself trying to make herself smaller. The whole aura of Elle Thomas was off.

"you alright?" Jude slightly bent his head to her level while placing his hand on her back as they walked but he didn't fail to notice her flinch. Worry instantly taking over his body as he stood in front of her with both hands on her shoulder.

"Elle? Are you okay?" and that one question was it all it took for her bottom lip the wobble as she still refused to make eye contact with him. As soon as he saw her lip go he had bundled her into a hug with a hand on the back of her head as he rested his head on hers.

"Did you get hate or something? What's up? You aren't your normal self, you haven't bullied me yet, and you deleted your post" He felt the girl smile and let out a small laugh through the tears at the comment regarding her bullying towards him.

"I just shouldn't be dressing like that, like revealing, when i have a boyfriend." Jude furrowed his brows as he pulled away from her and looked at her dead in the eye.

"Elle, it shouldn't matter if you have a boyfriend. It's your body and dressing like that doesn't mean anything. You are on a family holiday?" His words hadn't seemed to have convinced her. "You looked incredible like unreal. Your boyfriend shouldn't worry or whatever"

Not much passed by Jude, like the way the blonde stiffened at the mention of her boyfriend. "Is it something he said? Did he say something to you?"

She didn't even need to answer as she started crying harder and that was the only answer he needed. Instantly, she was pulled back into his chest.

She pulled away, opening her phone and clicking away before handing the phone back to Jude open on the messages between alfie and herself.

She studied his facial reactions as he read through until he locked the phone and passed it back before closing his eyes and throwing his head back. Elle noticed the way his jaw tightened along with his whole body before he calmed and turned back to her.

"You shouldn't have to put up with that. It's gross. You deserve so much better, you can dress how you want, he should be showing you off not making you feel like this" Elle had calmed down slightly and was wiping her tears away as Jude continued.

"He's a wanker, Elle, truly. You are unreal and should not apologise for him being a twat" She knew he was right but didn't want to admit it out loud and instead just walked back into his chest and wrapped her arms around his torso.

"Thank you Jude, truly" He kissed the top of her head before they continued their walk back to the bar but both opting to not drink tonight and deciding they will continue their cocktail mission tomorrow.

A/N: alfie hate club 🙋🏼‍♀️ need to proof read this btw.