Chapter Twenty-Four

It was late at night, I couldn't sleep. Tossing and turning in my bed, switching my pillow from the warm to cold side. My brain couldn't shut off because I had only one thing... person stuck in my mind. 

I need to talk to Lorenzo. 

Pulling the hot comforter off of me, I stood up putting on slippers. I was wearing a tank top with grey sweatpants.

I headed over to the boys dormitory.

Now everything started feeling real, I was heading towards Lorenzo's dorm. I was heading into Lorenzo Berskshires' dorm. 

What am I doing.

Why am I so nervous oh my merlin. 

I knock on the door, softly though. I hope no one answers and I can just go back to my dorm, pretend this was all a dream.

The door starts to unlock. 

Fuck.

"Jules? What are you doing here-"

I couldn't contain myself, I grab him by the plain white shirt he has on and kiss him.

The kiss was subtle but aggressive, he pulls me in, turning me around to the inside of the dorm.

Lorenzo breaks the kiss and pulls back.

"Jules."

"Yes"

"We can't keep... doing whatever this is, I don't want to keep having meaningless kisses."

Shit.

"But you make out with random girls all the time. Why is this any different?" I say stupidly.

"Because when I kiss you I want it to mean something to you too."

Wow.

 "I didn't come to your dorm at four am, because I wanted to give you a meaningless kiss." 

"Well then why did you come here Jules?"

"I couldn't sleep...because the only thing I could think of was you." 

"Oh." He says 

"Yeah Oh." 

I regret saying what I said now what the fuck, I shouldn't have even come now.

This is so awkward I have to look at the floor.

He steps closer to me, putting his finger under my chin to raise my face to his.

"Do you want to watch the sunrise?" 

"Sure"

He walks over to his dresser, pulling out two sweaters.

"It's going to be cold out, here." He says handing me his sweater to wear.

He pulls out a blanket from his trunk.

"Ready?" He asks.

I nod.

By the time we get to our usual spot, I noticed how much colder it was getting, the months were going by so fast...

Lorenzo sets the blanket on the grass sits down.

As do I.

"Merlin its sort of really cold out here" I say almost laughing

Lorenzo laughs,

"c'mere." He says as I scoot closer to him, he puts his arm over my shoulder.

I rest my head on him.

"Lorenzo?"

"Hm?"

"Have you been up all night?"

"Not by choice but yes." He answers back

"Can I be honest with you Lorenzo?"

"Yes, what's wrong?"

Lifting my head from his shoulder...

"I.. I never really...I have never admitted to liking someone before"

Silence

"Because I'm, I guess scared to commit to someone."

Lorenzo starts playing with a strand of my hair.

"So what I'm trying to say is that... I fancy you."

He stops playing with my hair and looks me in the eyes.

"I've fancied you since the moment I met you." He says 

"Mentiroso" I say

"What does that mean?" He asks

"It means liar"

"I'm not a liar, I'm a truther"

I burst out laughing, as does he.

"So if you like me and I like you.. What does this mean now?"

"I guess that means I'll be taking you out on a date tomorrow" 

"If you let me" He adds

"Oh." I say trying not to blush so hard, seriously my cheeks are burning up right now.

Lorenzo leans his face closer to mine.

I close the space between us.

Are lips crash together, my core feels warm..This Kiss Feels Special.

I release my lips from his to look at him.

He puts his hand to my cheek to pull me back in. His other hand touches the side of my thigh, pulling me onto his lap. 

Trailing from lips, to my jawline, to my neck.

I'm so hot for this man.

I push him onto his back, kissing him. 

I feel something under me, bulging. But I'm not going to say anything about it.

Planting a final kiss, I get off of him and I lay to the side of him now.

He puts his arm underneath my head, with his other arm spooning me. 

I feel him plant a kiss on the side of my neck...

After a few minutes we both fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! im binging all the hp movies so I got inspo to write a chapter. Im on goblet of fire now!!! Hopefully you guys enjoyed I tried my hardest, and I LITERALLY just finished an essay for my algebra 2 class that I had to write for extra credit bc im about to fail that class. This update was very overdue but thank you guys for being so patient!! I go to a very academically rigorous school so its hard to update frequently bc im literally always swamped with work. anyways hopefully I can update again soon!!