1.

Zamari (4.) [Omniscient] 
📍Atlanta,Ga.
5:25 p.m.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Move away, from my mommy!" young Zamari said with tears in her eyes.

Latoya screamed , for help. Her Husband would always come home on something. Percs,Crack, hell..you name it. They were inlove but love can always be dangerous..

Young Zamari saw her dad repeatedly slap and punch her mother .. soon enough her mom would give up and her face would be unrecognizable. Luckily something happened..

11 year old, Zyree came out of his room with his mothers gun.

"Let go of my mom."

The husband turned around and was about to run up on Zyree.

POW!

The mother screamed. Zamari wasn't able to gather her words. She could only cry.

Zyree eyes went wide with a mouth opened a fly could go in it.

"It's okay, you did a good thing.."Latoya told her son.

She took the gun out his hand while the dad was lying on the floor begging for mercy. Zyree had some good aim to be 11. He shot is father in his stomach.

Mom called 911 and hurried to pack her& her children things.They had to leave ASAP.

Present Day.☀️
Zamari(18.)
📍Houston,Tx.
12:03 p.m.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"You think I look cute in this photo?" Jordan asked .

"Now Jordan.. post that shii and make 'em sick u always looking fine." I said laughing .

"Right , you presha what a hoe gotta hate fa?" Keyonna said smiling.

"Awll, i love y'all ." Jordan started fake crying.

"I love me to bookie ." I smirked.

"Bye as fuck , because u ain't even have to do that." Jordan play rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, what's the move today?" Keyonna asked.

"Shii , i don't know my damn self . I wanna go out to a block party type shii." I took a sip of my sprite.

"'Mm..wait ain't your brother going to one tonight ?" Jordan wondered.

"Yea , but he don't let me go to them that's why i'm always with y'all ."

"Girl ask him if we can attend . I'm tryna get cuffed like sza said ." Keyonna said.

"Right , and i might actually shoot my shot .." Jordan blushed.

"Child..you and my brother. Ight , put on y'all seatbelts ." I sighed.

"I ain't no kid the fawk!" Key laughed

"Welp.. when u fly through the windshield don't say shit." I put on my seatbelt.

Key smacked her lips and i bet you she put on that damn seatbelt.Jordan ass was sleeping being my lil passenger princess and i drove to the house.

At the house.
1:05 p.m.

I opened the door getting a whiff of weed.

"Goddamn ." Jordan started coughing.

I laughed and walked up to my brother's room.

"Yo, bro."

He opened the door and I sighed walking in. In his room were 2 niggas that one sat on his bed and another on the floor.

"Wassup." Zyree said.

"I-" "We was wondering if we can attend the block party that u throwing." Key had cut me off.

Bitch.. have u lost yo mind????

"You ain't have to cut her off, but can we go Zyree." Jordan looked at him.

He bit his lip making her blush.I coughed and he turned to look at me.

"Mmtch, mane fuck outta hea. I guess yo ass can go but no fucking drinking." Zyree said.

I smiled and gave him a tight hug.
"𝙵𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 brother."

"Only brother." He kissed my forehead and I left out his room.

"So what time it start?" Key asked.

A/N: Idk if i said it but Key=Keyonna ( for the slow peeps.)

"Uhm.. it's start at 12:00 a.m. we got time ." I smiled.

"Mhm, i'm tryna smoke. Get that zazatapin." Jordan laughed.

"Ight." I open my drawer and grabbed the weed and woods.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
How we doinggg?🫣
Yes i went ghost on y'all but it's all love! Enjoy this story till i come up with a new idea for "Loved to Hard."

Vote fa me babies .😘