✨chapter 1✨

Aaj se teri saari galiyan meri ho gayi
Aaj se mera ghar tera ho gaya

Aaj se teri saari galiyan meri ho gayi
Aaj se mera ghar tera ho gaya

Aaj se meri saari khushiyan teri ho gayi
Aaj se tera gham mera ho gaya
______________________________________

Priya's pov

A great marriage is not when the 'perfect couple' comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences." - Dave Meurer

My sleep was broken because of sunlight coming From the window. I open my eyes and got shocked to see different room suddenly I sat on bed then it hit me that I'm now married women.🤭🤭 I totally forgot about my marriage.

I turn to see my left side and there my husband sleeping looking so cute..

Awww.....he is so cute while sleeping.

Done starring .ekansh said

Huhh??

I said if u r done starring then get up its morning.mumma must be waiting for us.he said

Oh god !!!!!!priya nice way to embarrass urself on the first day of marriage 😭

I was not starring at u. I said to him ,( i only know how nervous I'm in front of him.)

Okay ,I'm going first to take bath then u go . I said to him and left to washroom with my clothes.

Mummy told me to wear saree on my first day and I toh love wearing sarees so I don't have any problem

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Mummy told me to wear saree on my first day and I toh love wearing sarees so I don't have any problem. After getting Ready i come out of washroom while wiping my wet hairs with towel,and left them to airdry.

I saw him he is sitting on bed supporting his back while looking at me .

Author'pov

She made eyelock with him then instantly broke it because she's is not able to handle that intense gaze.she stood in front of mirror and start applying some lotion,kajal and lipstick.all the time she is feeling his gaze on her and she is getting nervous.she wore her mangalasutra.when she was going to apply sindoor in hair partition a hand stop her by holding her hand she look up to see ekansh is standing in front of her.he took sindur from her hand and apply it in her hair partition she close her eyes in content.

I'll apply sindoor everyday hmmm. Ekansh said while looking in her eyes.

She just nod her head.

Ok now go downstairs I'll come in sometime . ekaansh said.

Jii. she said looking down.

She went downstairs in dining hall there she saw her mother in law and father in law waiting for everyone.she went towards them and touch their feets to take blessing from them.

God bless u beta.her father in law said.

Khush reh meri bachi.her mother in law said. (Stay happy my child)

Sorry mumma I got late. Priya said to her mother-in-law nervously looking down.then her mother-in-law put her hand on priya's head and said" it's okay beta koi baat nhi agar tum late bhi aati ho toh tu meri trisha jaisi hi hai mere liye."

(It's nothing if u are late u are also our daughter like trisha)

Priya smile looking at her ☺️

Beta aaj tumhari pehli rasoi hai kuch meetha bna do baaki nashta maids bna chuki hai. Her mother-in-law said
( It's ur first day so u have to make something sweet breakfast is already prepared by maid)

Ji mumma. Priya said and went to kitchen to prepare gajar ka halwa.(yes)

After making halwa she comeout with halwa and place it on dining table.
Suddenly she look towards stairs from where ekansh is coming wearing formal clothes while folding his sleeves looking extremely hot 🔥. feeling her gaze on him he look towards her she immediately lookdown on her hands nervously and he smirk while looking at her reaction and sat down on the chair with everyone.priya start serving everyone.after serving she was going towards kitchen suddenly ekaansh hold her hand shiver ran down her spine because of his touch.she look towards him.

What happened.she ask from him .

Sit . He said
But.she said and look towards him hesitantly.

Sit and eat with everyone.he sternly said.
She immediately sat next to him listening his stern voice.afterwards everyone start eating silently.then everyone taste halwa made by her she nervously look towards everyone while rubbing her hands.

Are waah halwa toh bohot acha bna hai💯. Father in law complement her .
(Wow it's very tasty)

Haa beta sach me . Her mother in law supported her husband while smiling ☺️(yes its true)

Haa bhabhi bohot hi acha hai.varun and Trisha said (yes sister in law its very tasty) instantly a smile broke on priya's face after listening praises from everyone. She waited for her husband's compliment but he never did. She got sad because he didn't compliment her but she hide her sadness with her fake smile.

Main office jaa raha hoon mummy, papa. Ekansh said while taking their blessings and after kissing varun and Trisha forhead he went from there. (I'm going office mom and dad)

Beta jaa tayari kar le aaj tujhe apne ghar jana hai pagphere ki rasam ke liye, ekansh ke sath chali jana.her mother-in-law said.

(child go get ready u have to go to ur home ill tell ekansh to take u there)

Ji mummy.she said and went to her room. (Yes)

She slept for sometime.she wake up when she heard her ringtone. She got up then got ready and stand in balcony waiting for ekansh to comeback.

Suddenly she heard door opening but she didn't turn because she knows ekansh is there. She is not in a good mood because of morning incident he didn't praise her. She know she is acting childish but she can't help it.

Instantly she froze.