Chapter 3

Hello ,
To everyone who is reading this book ,pls vote and leave a comment to motivate me .... Here I am uploading itna next chapter, hope you all enjoy

"Ms Diya Malhotra".....

Again this voice made me trembled I was feeling low after hearing as my heart was pumping out .....
My voice was not coming out of my mouth as I was shocked .......but somehow I managed to turn back ...

I turned back and saw.............
.........................................................

My heart was shattered into pieces as I could guess it just by his voice .

DIYA'S POV:-

"Ohhh!!! So he is actually the one..."
I concluded as soon I turned back

Diya sometimes you need to make decisions that will hurt your heart but heal your soul... I said to myself.
And decided to go on..

"Hii! Mr Aarav Singhania"...
"I am the lawyer that Shyam sir has appointed to handle your case Diya Malhotra "...
I introduced myself with all the fake emotions and confidence I can hold.

"Oh Hello Miss Malhotra" ...
He replied to my greeting but still his eyes were holding confusions in them and finally he dared to ask

"Do We have met before"....
He asked looking straight in my eyes expecting a most common answer
And my reply was also all ready but unfortunately I didn't get to reply as
Bell ring calling our name to enter the court ...

"Let's go Mr singhania it's our turn.."
I told him moving forward and he was still standing behind with a little imperfections in his eyes for me .

"Yes sure"...he replied with a confusing reaction..

We entered the court and everyone was panicking as we didn't even prepared a single thing regarding this.

Our hearing was started and than I stated the fact to judge that we did not have enough time to go trough our case and need this hearing to postpone...
I explained our situation to judge

After thinking a bit judge postponed the next hearing for one week....
And the court was adjourned.

"Thank God!!" I sighed.. as we walked out of court room...

"Miss Malhotra"..I heard the same voice calling my name and I turned back normally

"Yes sir!" I replied

I wanted you to get the file of case from Navya and go through it..
And after that tommorow come to my office as we will be discussing it...

Sure!! I replied with a smile ...

And then we went our way...

So ...at last he didn't even remember me ... But it's good in a way...

As I don't want to dig again on that matter as I have moved on and he is just my client....
I pacified my self ...

It was four of evening when we reached our hotel room..
I directly went inside the room without saying a word..

Oh gawd I am really feeling very tired without even doing much work ...
I have became so lazy these days..
I get fresh and after that I decided to Call my Di .. yes she is the only one with whom I can share anything without any worry and more specifically right now I wanted to talk to someone so she is the best option I guess.

"Hello! Di what are you doing.."

"Nothing much but you dumbass why didn't you called me from two days.."