Foreword

Banished from Earth by the Elders for the demonic mark they claim has invaded her soul, Bambi Reed is horrified to learn she is being sent to Volar, a planet of sin and depravity, and that her servitude will belong to Volarian Royalty.

The first prince of Volar, Torran Vorian, is displeased by the living gift Earth has sent him, as he didn't require another pet. But when the human female with a strange name is delivered to his home, he finds he is unable to stop the feral possessiveness he feels towards her.

When Torran discovers his blood mark on Bambi, nothing will stop Torran from claiming Bambi as his one true mate.

*****

The Right Of Torran(2023) is the rewritten version of His Right(2012). 

While names, timelines and story plots have changed, there is an element of similarity. The original His Right is still available on my Wattpad account (Sexton), but readers are advised to completely disregard His Right as it is officially non-cannon and unfinished. 

The Right Of Torran will remain a WIP for the foreseeable future. Therefore, updates regarding The Right Of Torran will be sporadic, and chapters will be liable to change as the book progresses.

Thank you for your support and love for His Right over the last 10+ years. You'll never understand how much it all meant to me. I hope The Right Of Torran meets all your expectations and more.

Much love,

Sexton(G)