My Highschool Bully Pt.8 🦴🩹🍺🍃

A/N: Dark. ED, Mentions of Suicide, SH,

Eddie's POV:
I keep thinking why do I care. I mean I have bullied him for years. Like I've said before I don't want to be gay. It's never a choice I thought I'd have to make. But seeing Gaege going through so much and part of it is MY fault makes me want to curl up into a ball of guilt.

I look out the one small window Gaege has. Just where his torn curtains hang. It was pitch black outside. I look at my phone the time is 7:35pm. I was getting hungry. Just then Gaege came back from the bathroom.

"Hey you wanna get some food?" I ask him. I notice he slightly tenses up after the question, which I thought was weird. "Nah I'm not hungry, but you can order something if you want." He replies. Going to grab the vodka bottle. "Nu uh uh. Dawg you've had enough of that for one night." I say snatching the bottle off the ground before his hands could reach it. "Eddie," he pauses. "Please." He looks so drained. His facial expressions were numb. He was looking lifeless. Dull. Almost as if he was dead inside. Like he had nothing left to give and nothing more he wanted to take. 

As he turns on his heel walking back out the room I call after him. "Where are you going?" There was no reply just creaks of the floorboard then a struggle. "Gaege?"

JUICY'S POV:
I head into the bathroom. Not for the toilet I needed to see my cuts, the damage I've done. Honestly they could of been worse but they weren't exactly okay either. It was a lot deeper than I thought they would have been. I must try again. I felt numb as the blade was perched between my index finger and thumb. It touched my skin. It was cold I always like them when they're cold. I pushed deep and dragged it along my skin. I watched as it bled. My arm stung. I check it over nice and deep. I made a few more replicas over my arm. I hoped I didn't take too long as I didn't want Eddie getting suspicious. I checked them over and bandaged them up. And that was that.

I felt numb. I still felt numb.

I walk back to my room as Eddie is just where I left him, on my mattress watching family guy. "Hey you wanna get some food?" He asks. "Nah I'm not hungry, but you can order something if you want." I reply as I walk towards the vodka and reach down for it.
"Nu uh uh. Dawg you've had enough of that for one night." He says. Picking up the bottle before I could. "Eddie," I pause and look at him. "Please." I numbly ask. Eddie just looks at me.

I turn on my heel and leave the room. "Where are you going?" Asks Eddie. I head to my goodies and lift the floorboard up and take a peek at what I fancy. "Gaege?" He calls from my room. I just ignore him. I'm feeling some lines tonight. I get it out and place the bag on my table. I get a dollar from the side and roll it up. After I set up the lines, which didn't take too long. Eddie came to see what I was doing.

"Dawg what are you doing? You nearly OD on alcohol what is wrong with you." I snort one line. "What's wrong with me Eddie? What's wrong with you. You bully me for years and I mean years and then all of a sudden you see I live in a shitty place. And have a shitty life. And you care?" "Gaege if it weren't for me you would have died if I didn't come looking for you." "You should of let me die Eddie!" There was a small pause of silence. "Don't you realise that's what I want! I hate myself! I hate my life! And Eddie. You know what. I hate you. I hate you for bulling me. I hate you for beating me up. I hate you for caring. I hate you for coming round here in the first place."

A/N: leaving it here dolls I hope you enjoyed this dark chapter. Urm. Yeah updates regularly I hope. If there's anything you want me to write new or a part 2 to something comment it.