"When I stepped in this puddle, my eyes turned to rubble..."

This is where it began. Where Primrose's love took of as a plane. Where Primrose's love crashed just the same...

" What a beauty you are, my dear !" Things just like that came flooding through one ear into the next.

Since Primrose's father was a hard working, young and wealthy farmer, love and gratitude is what she got. But when Primrose turned her back, everyone was switching up.

"My, her prickly voice always seemed to claw at my ears !" Now this was because her mother was a shameless prostitute who seduced her gullible father in an arranged marriage.

The puddle Primrose stepped in was her entire life, existence, eternity and soul. One minute was admiration and affection and the next was hatred, pity and envy.

Primrose couldn't see past the fake and the real, just like a doll blocking her view. As a result, she was betrothed to a troublesome mafia son. Primrose was an innocent, Indian, 15 year old girl who witnessed her grandmother die from the mafia, the mafia leader neglected his son and threw him out into a scrapyard until his son found a way out. His name was Dion. His heart always mourned and screeched from the corruption of his play boy thoughts and desires.

The scraps ended up together. Perhaps they can get married in a scrapyard too ?

"Retreat ! Retreat ! The mafia's son returns : do not leave your teens unattended, he seeks prey instead of God !" the village chief scorched and yelled in fear.

The fiancés grabbed and touched their woman to show that they were taken and no longer fresh. This was to protect their own lives, to show that they were powerful enough to forcefully destroy their woman.

Primrose was left untouched and unattended.

Nobody liked her. It might as well be written in the book of history.

Dion looked Primrose up and down. Her slim hips made him drool and her tender legs made him swoon.

He looked over her head to try and find a better choice then said, "I want this one."

Did you forget? Dion is a nobody.

Not only did he like Primrose, he loved her, he yearned for her, she was his God.

"She is my God and my saviour."

"What blasphemy, this is a religious village watch your mouth !" Just then a spear flew across the sky and into a guard's head.

With a growing smirk, Dion said,

"Bravery takes pain, Charles."