"My heart belongs to the King of consequences..."

Splat.

The blood of the guard hugged the land.

"Charles, you will pay for that." Dion threatened.

"How did your so called 'strongest guard' not see that coming, Dion ?"

Charles was next in line as chief. He was fearless and seductive. Charles bent down and touched the blood. Slurp.

"That's disgusting, Charles. Now one of you things, take my fiancé to a luxurious room. Let her be treated and fed !" Announced Dion.

So Primrose who was in a blue and white maid gown, was taken to the chief's house.

Primrose was hand dressed by her 'fiancé' with a red, silk gown with a wide, black tutu underneath.
She wore pearl necklaces and gold bangles. Primrose could already hear the gossip from outside. "She doesn't deserve treatment as such !"
"I liked Dion for longer ! My stupid fiancé got in my way !"

Primrose whimpered, "I ... I don't think ... I have earned this love, I'm a good for nothing waste of space and time."

Dion kissed her lips. "You are perfect, you are mine." He then took her into a bedroom.

"Where is Master Dion ? We have to arrange his wedding immediately !" yelled the guards.

"Perhaps we should look for him in the house!"

The village chief scurried all through the house, then into the bedroom...
There he saw. Dion making love to Primrose.

Dion raged, "Get out ! Can I not have fun with my wife ?"

"Sir Dion, it's alright. Maybe we should go now ?"
Primrose insisted quietly.

"Fine. I'll dress you back up."

They made their way back outside later on. "Guards, kill this chief for interrupting my meeting with my fiancé's body!" Primrose quivered at Dion's words. Everything happened so fast.

Splat again. After the chief had been stabbed, he was hanged.

The new chief would be the one who destroyed the last. Dion.

"As I said, Bravery takes pain. Let's arrange the marriage in our home, dear"