47

Chi Ying didn't have time to see what the so-called experimental base looked like, so they took them to the bottom of the base.

The inside is divided into small compartments one by one, and there is only one small window that seems to deliver water and food. It looks like a place where important prisoners are held.

Of course, she guessed that most of the people locked up here were those missing supernatural beings.

She had her hands behind her back and was handcuffed behind her head. The man with glasses followed behind her, keeping a little distance.

She looked around and asked, "Which compartment are Gu Chi and Mu Yu in?"

The corner of the man's mouth twitched.

"You think I'll tell you?"

"Oh." Chi Ying was disappointed, "Cut."

man:"..."

"Then how are they?"

"Not good. Especially your captain."

"Let me tell you the truth, even if the wound on your neck is healed, it's useless. That Song Shi has already mutated into a zombie. She scratched you. What do you think will happen to you?"

Chi Ying showed just the right amount of shock.

"Don't worry, you should be there soon. So, don't think about going out from here, saving people is even more nonsense."

He found an empty prison|confinement room, and said casually, "Here, let's go in."

Chi Ying pursed her lips, "...Can I change the place? I want to be with Gu Chi."

Gu Chi knew a lot more about this place than she did, and with his advice, she would feel much more at ease.

"Do you think this is a hotel? It's changed so that you can discuss the countermeasures to escape. Do you think I'm so stupid? Of course, the professor's base is tightly guarded. Even if you discuss countermeasures, there is absolutely no possibility of escape."

Chi Ying: "..."

She was silent for a moment, and wanted to struggle again.

She said surprisingly, "Actually, I want to see my husband again before I die."

"..."

"Really?" The man with glasses excitedly said, "That's even worse."

Breaking up love and affection is definitely the second happiest thing in the world for him.

The first is to destroy the group of self-righteous humans.

Chi Ying confirmed now that this person is a pervert and has an anti-social personality.

"Do not."

The man seemed to have thought of something, and smiled horribly, "I've changed my mind."

It seems more interesting to watch your lover turn into a little monster in front of you than the boring story of not being able to meet each other...

"go in."

Chi Ying stepped into the prison room, and immediately saw Gu Chi leaning against the corner. His lips were pale, and on his neck, on his temples, were the red spots she had seen before. Near the collarbone, there are two very deep wounds that are very conspicuous.

Seeing those two wounds, her heart suddenly tightened.

When Gu Chi saw her, he subconsciously wanted to stand up, but his hands on the ground couldn't make any effort, as if all the strength had been stripped from his body.