AMBER

Hi-my name is Amber.
I have long honey colored hair that reaches my upper back, but I always keep it tied up in a messy bun. I have dark blue eyes, and I'm really skinny because we never have any food, as Dad always spends the money on drink. He is un-employed, and we are currently living of the Doyle. I have anorexia, which also dosnt help. All the girls in my school bully me, and the boys are so mean to me. None of them ask me out, and all the girls treat me like a weirdo, because of the music I listen to. I like 5SOS, but they all like The Smiths and Siouxsie and the Banshees. All the boys are only interested in football, rugby, and the popular girls at my school-Katie, Jasmine and Lucy
Katie has long red hair and blue eyes. She's really mean, like she's always leaking everyone's nudes and writing bitchy things about people in the school bathroom, and hacking the yearbook so it says mean things, but she always follows Jasmines commands.
Lucy has straight, dyed blond hair and brown eyes. She is stunning, but the stupidest girl EVER. She's also a MASSIVE slut and has slept with all the boys in the school, even the nerdy ones. She also does whatever Jasmine says.
Jasmine has blond hair too, but hers is natural. She has big blue eyes, and tanned skin. She is really skinny, but has huge boobs. She's the Queen Bee, and is going out with Jack, the most poplar boy at school.
Jasmine, Lucy and Katie are all really rich, and tease me because I'm poor.
I work at Starbucks, and whenever they come in they're always bullying me an calling me fat and ugly, which is true to me, because of my anorexia and depression. I always dress really well, though, like today i was wearing a floppy scarf, a plaid shirt, a tight tank top, skinny jeans and ugg boots. II wear lots of makeup, but I still get bullied. The only reason I'm not dead is because of a band- a band called one direction. I've never seen them live, let alone met them, but ever since I heard 'what makes you beautiful' on my radio, I've been in love.
I am Amber, and this is me.