chapter i. a new beginning

Leah's pov:

I woke up suddenly to the sound of my quacking alarm, startled by it's loud ringing.

it's time to go to my new school. great.

I got out of bed and stood up to go to my bathroom until I saw a notification pop up from wizz on my phone.

it was a message? why am I surprised I've got great rizz.

anyway, I look at the message and even though I was great at hiding my emotions, nothing could help me hide the shock on my face. uwu

I've never been called such cute pet names before...

"hi love. just wanted to say you're rlly hot and sexy darling 😍😍"

"can I have your snap baby?"

my face flushed at the other messages which I won't say aloud.

probably some fat neek trynna get some game.

I went to look at his profile and oh my god....

he had the most gorgeous greasy ginger hair to the point where it stood upright and the most shiny blue coloured orbs ever, they looked almost like gojos.

but apart from all that, I also noticed something else... his uniform.

it was the exact same as my new one.

eh, maybe they just look similar.
I didn't bother text him back since I was  running out of time and no one wants to be late for their first day at school.

I quickly threw on my uniform trying to look as neat as possible, I tried rolling up my skirt just a bit so I didn't look like a neek. afterwards, i went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and hair,  tied it into a messy ponytail and put a few clips into the brunnete locks. I then rushed to the kitchen because of the time and packed my lunch.

after I was ready I checked the time and I only had 10 minutes till the next bus!!

I quickly grabbed my keys and literally sprinted to the bus stop.

hopefully this schools better than the last one...

timeskip...

I've finally arrived.

I stood outside the blue gates of salesians high school and took a few deep breaths.

of course I was nervous, anyone would be in my situation, and the swarms of students big and small trying to get in through the gates were definitely NOT helping.

I managed to get out my timetable trying to check where my new tutor room is while still running, as I'm 5 minutes to being late and have no idea where anything is.

first mistake was not looking where I was going.

I accidentally ran into a something and stumbled onto the ground dropping my diary and my timetable.

"oh my god I'm so sorry!! are you alright???"

turns out what I bumped into was actually a girl.

eknsjdbaksbsnsmsbamms

"it's fine, it was my fault for not looking" I replied back.

"what's your name?"

"Leah, you?"

"I'm caoife, are you new by the way?"

I nodded and she helped me up.
them I told her what tutor room I needed to go to and she showed me the way.

"at break could we maybe meet up? maybe you could show me around?"
she agreed then we split ways.

another timeskip...

my classes didn't turn out so bad and I finally know where I'm meant to be going thanks to the help of my new friend.

the day was closing to an end but I still had one more class to go to.. science.

fuck I'm shit at this

as I started to walk to S4 (which happened to also be my tutor room) someone bumped into me and I stumbled cutely onto the floor, making me drop all my books.

"I'm sorry, darling" said the gravelly, kinda gay voice..

I looked up to the this mystery person with my dark orbs and my heart dropped.

ginger greasy palm tree hair, torquiuse
eyes and a hot, toned body.

WHY WAS HE HERE???

end of chapter i

hope it was as painful for you to read as it was for me to write ❤️