chapter ii. the plan

it's been two weeks since I've joined salesians and it's pretty safe to say it's not the worst school ever, definitely better than the last one.

everyone I've met so far are really cool people, and my teachers have been very welcoming so far.

but every since that day I feel like I've been trying to hide from him.

flashback idk what to call it

"oh g-g-god im s-s-so sorry!!"

he replied in his gay voice
"it's fine baby.. I'll help with the books".

he bent down, smirked at me, and started to pick the books up one by one.

I started to turn red as I zoned out on his flat nyash.

"what are you starting at kitten..?" he questioned, knowing exactly what I was gazing at.

thank god he was done picking up my books becsuse I couldn't stand to be with him any longer.

I snatched the books out his hands and ran as cutely and fastly as I could to my science room without looking back.

"jeez what a nonce"

he genuinely looked like he left this school 20 years ago, maybe he just had to repeat school? HAHA

I finally got to my science room and sat down where there was a spare space.

end of flashback

finally at home.

i took out my phone from my blazer pocket before laying down on my bed and decided to scroll through wizz.

jesus I don't know why these guys get on these kinda apps they're all ugly asf

I kept on scrolling until I saw this odd looking guy in glasses.

OH HES CAOIFES BOYFRIEND

his name is Jakub and i was unlucky enough to have to meet him today along with his other weirdo friends, the only nice one was pg, or iza. she hates him but she only hangs out with him because caoife does.

i don't know if I would have gone insane if it weren't for them two gyals.

anyhow, found him and tried to hold back the urge to bang my head into the wall out of disgust.

I genuinely recoiled.

the concerning thing wasn't his face or whatever but actually the text.

14, single, looking for a gf 😘

he's not 14 the fuck and HE ALREADY HAS A GIRLFRIEND??

i mean it's not like he's that attractive anyway so I doubt anyone has texted him so far (sad tbh) but I still felt as though I needed to do something. I didn't want to hurt caoifes feelings so I decided to text pg, she's known Jakub and caoife a bit longer than I have so maybe she has info about him that I don't know about yet?

just in case though I screenshotted all of jakubs posts.

polish ginger ❤️

look what I found
3+ photos linked

😳
HAVW YIU TOLD KAY??

WHAT NO??
ALSO HAS CAOIFE SAID
AMYTHING BAD ABKUT
JAKUB?

oh yeah plenty
he's literally the definition
of a walking ICK
she's been planning to break
up w him for a while

well..I have a plan but
it's probably not the best
and not legal
up?

tell me everything 🤭

can you call?

timeskip

I'm really glad I talked the plan out with
pg, it's a job too hard to do alone and I think together we could succeed without any consequences. besties 🤞

i got up from bed and went to the kitchen.

I have an appetite for a salad..

and that's exactly what I did, made myself a salad and some tea, sat down on the sofa and watched a bit of Dr Who that was playing on the telly.

I can relax now knowing the plan won't be in motion until next week, so for the time being we can just simply plan and put our feet up.

end of chapter ii

idk how to write shit