Tears

Liy rubbed her eyes. She couldn't tell how long had she've been lying down on the couch for. She looked up. Her eyes widened as she immediately got up.

"SHIT!- The cameras.! I forgot- dammit.!" She looked. She stared at her hand when she realized she forgot she inherited Four's powers. She could do anything.

She immediately shot an lazer beam at the camera as the camera exploded into pieces. Liy rubbed her 'head' in annoyance. "I should be destroying more." She got off the couch as she looked around for more cameras around. She felt dumb of not realizing the cameras before. She just prayed none of her team mates ever checked the cameras.

[After destroying those cameras]

"..And that should be the last one." Liy muttered. Her hand was aching after over using her power. She still wasn't used to it. Suddenly an itch kicked in.

The itch to kill.

Wasn't one enough?! I just killed someone this sunrise?! How desperate is this desire growing.?!

I need time.!

Nonsense.

Liy nearly collapsed on the fluffy floor.

She wanted to puke.

WHY IS IT HAPPENING NOW

You're turning insane Liy.

That's how your power grows.

But- BUT-

Just go with it.

This is your life now.

Liy slowly got up.

She looked over at the window once again.

...

Bubble.

She looked tired.

Her eyes are puffed up.

Looks like someone has been crying.

Well?

I think you now know who I was talking about.

This should be easy.

Liy held her arm.

Her eyes were blank.

...

I'm doing it.

I'm sorry Bubble.

I need to.

Liy slowly made her way over to the door.

Bubble was convinced by Fanny to at least go outside to refresh her thoughts. Bubble couldn't even trust anyone after..She shook her 'head'. She tried not to think about it at all. She said trying to move on.

At least. That's what she thought.

She did nothing but ruin everything.

Why did Fanny even like her.?

Bubble wanted to..

Disappear.

But..

She doesn't want to leave her friends and Fanny behind.

Bubble forgotten why she was even outside as she snapped out of her mind. She looked over at the crowd that was slowly decreasing. She frowned.

Another person died isn't it.?

She looked over when she realized who was unfortunate.

She frowned but couldn't even cry.

She wasted all of those tears at Match.

Why did she even?

Match hurt her.

Mentally.

So why?

Bubble walked over. Didn't want to get involved. No object even noticed her. She had no idea where she was even going. She kept wiping her eyes from the remaining teats. She realized she was behind The Loser's house.

Where her other friends were.

Happy.

H a p p y.

She couldn't help but feel jealously. Maybe Pin was right. Pencil and Match were total jerks. If only she just tagged along with Pin. Maybe things would be better between them.

How stupid can she be.?

Bubble suddenly got pulled by her arm.

"H..Hey.! Wh-" Bubble muttered before getting slammed to the wall. She blinked. She realized who she was encountering.

Liy.

Bubble raised an eyebrow.

"L-Liy.?! What are yoi doing.?" Bubble was trembling in fear. Liy held up her hand as it glowed white. Bubble's eyes widened. "Don't even bother. You're weak. You could die in the matter of seconds." Liy said in a cold tone.

Bubble was trembling even worse.

"P..Please..don't..kill me.." Bubble mumbled.

"It'll be over in seconds Bubble."

Liy was about to slam Bubble with her lazer hand until..

Z A P

Liy's eyes widened.

"F..FANNY.!"

——————————————————
This is when real shit begins.

Guys I swear I'll target some other team and spare BEEP and Iance for a while ;;

My arm hurts from typing

Okay bye