Chapter 27

Word count :3027
Enjoy!
P. S: inline comments are my favorite

Justin's POV:

I really wanted to just go back and sleep. I really did. But her dark brown eyes just keep pulling me towards her. I have never felt this way before. I don't know what it is but I can't seem to get enough of just looking at her.

She's so timid.

And when she tried to close the door, I couldn't help but smirk at her newly found confidence.

I like that.

I don't know why I went back to her. Even after she'd clearly told me to leave her alone. But I couldn't.

My sly smirk grew wider when I saw  the confidence from her vanish and now she was back to being nervous around me. She kept taking a step back as I kept moving forward , until her legs finally stopped at the edge of the bed and she sat down. Still unable to say anything as she kept looking up at me from her lashes as her lips slightly parted as if trying to form words. I've never seen someone look so innocent yet attractive before.

And that was it.

I lightly grabbed the side of her neck as I bent down, leaning in with my eyes closed.

I couldn't wait until I could feel her lips against mine again. And just as I was mere inches away I felt her hand softly placed on my chest

"You have a girlfriend Justin. Stop "

My eyes opened in shock and I pushed myself to stand straight in front of her. Unable to move. It felt like a huge bucket of cold water has been poured over me as the reality sank in.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I shook my head before looking back at her who was already looking at me.

Both of her hands in her lap as she looked up at me with those brown eyes containing a mixture of sadness and guilt?

I couldn't bear to keep looking at her . I turned around in a swift motion as if her gaze burnt me before walking outside as fast as I could , scolding myself for fucking up again and again.

Within seconds I was back in my room. I sat on the edge of my bed with my head in my palms.

What do I do?

I can't seem to control myself when it comes to her.
What is it about her that keeps pulling me towards herself.
I need to stop. I need to stay away.

Sia is bad news.

As I was contemplating within myself, I heard a notification pop up on my phone.

Sighing , I grabbed my phone from the night stand .

1 new message from Em

"God!" I half yelled at myself in frustration. Why am I doing this to her? I need to get my mind straight.

Anyways, I clicked at her text

Em❤
Heyy I can't believe I forgot! Dad wanted to meet you tomorrow, he says it's work.
Don't forget okay? I know you're probably sleeping right now so I don't expect a reply but just show up tomorrow. Sleep tight love. I love you

By the time I finished reading the text, my body was completely engulfed in guilt. I am fucking everything up. And the worst part is that I am aware but still I can't seem to control it. Then what difference does it make between me and Sia's asshole of a husband?