"Take what I'm giving you"

1940 words.
-
This is kinda bad i know ehhh sorryyy
Play the song on the top when i tell you to🤭

Your relationship with Aki has been really unstable. You both were really busy keeping the city safe since there was a lot of devils this month. Even Makima, she noticed the weird difference of the increasing devil count comparing to the last 6 months. With all this going on, you and Aki weren't able to find a free time to go on a date and have some fun. It's been a week or so that you haven't seen him around and for some reason he left you on read when you texted him. You were offended, and also kinda heartbroken since you thought he has been craving for you the same way you did. So you decided to just keep it quiet and not say anything more.

~(timeskip: 2 days later)~

It was finally the end of the devil strike. You noticed that there was less than a couple devils left in the city. While looking in the sky with no thoughts in your mind, you felt something coming to you from behind. Hopping to dodge it you quickly turned around and junped to the right and rolled behind a car. Taking out your knife, you noticed it was one of the biggest devils you saw in a while. You were also feeling pretty lightheaded from not sleeping last night, and today's tiredness from killing countless of other devils. But you were sure you could deal with this one.

You got up and started rushing to the devil, stabbing it deep right next it's eye but you knew this was nothing to kill it. You jumped on it's head to slit it's throat, when suddenly one of it's arms grabbed your whole body. You tried to cut it's hand off but with another hand of it's, the devil roughly brushed off your knife from your hand which left you completely defenceless. You tried to punch it's skin from the inside but the devil was so strong, and it was laughing at the way you were struggling. One of its hands slid to your neck, choking you. You were pretty sure it was the end for you. You tried to move your head around but that only made the devil choke you harder and you started getting dizzy. Your vision was getting dark and the sounds around you started getting muffled.

Until you heard the familiar sound "Kon." behind you, and it didn't take less than a few seconds for a big fox silhouette to appear on your right. You were so dizzy that you couldn't open your eyes but you inagined that the devil's head got bitten off by the fox, and you were falling on the ground. Right before you fell, big hands caught you and put you on the floor slowly.

"Y/n answer me."

You were too tired to even open your mouth, so you quietly hummed.

"Are you okay, are you hurt? Did it do anything else than choke you?"

Since you couldn't respond, he paused for a few seconds before picking you up. You opened your mouth a bit to ask where he was carrying you to but before you could say anything, he put his finger on your lips.

"Be quiet and sleep, don't worry about the other devils. There's other devil hunters out there."

You stayed silent, until he spoke again.

"I got my phone stolen, if you were wondering why I couldn't answer to your messages, also Miss Makima gave me a mission to kill a devil a bit far from here. I wanted to visit you everyday, but I couldn't love.

And with that you fell into a deep sleep after a few minutes, your mind was finally peaceful and you felt safe in his arms than you were anywhere else.

~(timeskip again, 2 hours later, 20:35pm)

You felt your conscious coming back, your eyes slowly opened as you noticed that you're at Aki's place. Laying down on his bed you realized that your clothes were changed to some sweatpants of Aki's and a big sweater. You looked at your right, Aki fell asleep while waiting for you to wake up. He looked so handsome, even in his sleep you adored every part of his face. His thin straight eyebrows his warm skin. You adored the way he took care of you, and of course, his touch. Suddenlt, he spoke;