CHAPTER 3.

Nymeria pov.

I woke up this morning to the sound of rain falling on my window heavily.

I sat up from my bed and a moan escaped my lips.I removed the warm bedsheet from my body,the cold air immediately took place on my skin.

I walked towards the bathroom, I felt my body relaxed the moment the warm water touch my skin.

After my morning routine was done,I move towards my closet to get dressed up for the day.

Her closet.

Her outfit

Her outfit.

"Good morning"I said to my parents as I took my seat to have my breakfast

"You will be beginning school next week dear"dad blurted out.

Oh no

"Okay"

Few hours later.

I am so bored, all I have been doing all day is reading stories and watching tv.

How about a tour around the city.

That could actually reduce my boredom.

"MOM"I shouted.

"I'm in the kitchen"my mom yelled

She was making arrangements for dinner.

I told my mom about my plans.she didn't agree at first but with a lot of pouting and persuasion.she finally agreed.

"But"

What is it now

"You have to take a car with you cause u don't know around this city and call me every 20 minutes.

Seriously am I a five years old child.

"Fine"i blurted while rolling my eyes.

"Young lady do not roll your eyes at me"my mom shouted.

"Sorry "

I grabbed the car keys and went ahead to the garage

I chose a black car,I unlocked the door of the car ,sat inside buckled up and began my adventure.

The car

Well the sightseeing was nice.I finally made it to the mall

This is huge

I parked the car at the underground parking lot and took the elevator up to the mall.

I had to buy skin products and also I was hungry.

I went to the counter of the food inn to place my order.

After my little delicacy .I went shopping for my skin products and other stuff .

I am tired.i check the time on my phone it was 5:30.i am still early.i entered the elevator and pressed the button which led me to the parking lot,which was mysteriously quite.

My car was parked a little far from the elevator.i walked hurriedly to my car .I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard shouting going on at the other side of the parking lot.

What going on.

I should have gone home but I was curious about what was going on.so I moved towards that direction and hid behind a car to see what was going on.

I gasped when I saw a man lying unconscious on the ground surrounded by four boys.

Four handsome boys

I leaned on the car to listen to their conversation.

"We should have killed his brother instead"someone voiced out

"That will be done soon"

What the fuck

"We have to clean this shit up before anyone see it"

I should go before they see me, I turned around slowly and tiptoed towards my car making sure not to make any sound,at that moment my keys slid out of my hands and landed on the ground making a loud noise.

"Who is there"someone gritted

I am dead

The moment I heard footsteps approaching I quickly grabbed my keys from the floor. I immediately dashed towards my car.

"Hey stop!"a voice shouted .

I immediately unlocked my car I glanced back and my eyes immediately connected with a Forest green eyes that belonged to the boy running towards me with a very fast speed with that speed if I don't get into the car he could catch me.

I quickly got into the car and drove off.I looked into my side mirror to see him standing there and breathing heavily.

I drove really fast hoping they are not following me.i quickly run inside the house when I finally reached home. 

I was scared as fuck

They are criminals..oh I could have been killed

I sat down in the couch think about what just happened.

"NY...NYM... NYMERIA" I broke out of my trance when I heard my name being called out .it was my mom.

"What are u thinking about"mom asked

"Nothing"I replied

"So how did your little adventure go"mom muttered.

"Okay,I am tired ,I am going to rest"

When I got to my room I went to the bathroom and had a quick shower.

Everything kept playing in my mind.

I could have die.

I still wasn't over that fact.

I really hope he doesn't come after me .

Those eyes can't seem to leave my mind.

I lay on my bed and tried to sleep.

Maybe I am just overthinking things.

Before I knew it l was asleep.

Someone stood in front of the house grinning evilly and immediately disappeared .