hungry and jealous

Boys thought about going on vacation, but they weren't sure where to go. No worries about cats though, Simon decided to ask their neighbours to take care of them while they're not home.

Debate begans and they can't agree where to go, Soap wants to go to the big city and go sightseeing, but Ghost wants to visit some nice and quiet place like village.

Finally Soap offered booking a small house near to the beach and Simon agreed. Compromise I would say, because they're going to Bristol. It's not a quick road trip, but Johnny has big city and places to visit and Simon has a quiet place like beach.

- I'm gonna talk with neighbours about cats, so go pack yourself and I'll be in five minutes. - Simon yelled leaving the house.

- Sure thing. - Johnny replied as he went for the suitcases.

Packing clothes and other important stuff didn't take much time, as he finished his love came back and grabbed his suitcase to do the same. As he did Soap went to the kitchen where Ruby and Luna were. He started to pet them and talk in a childish voice knowing he will miss them when they're gonna be gone for couple of days.

When Simon was done packing he left the bedroom to look for his partner. He heard Johnny in the kitchen, so he sneaked in quietly and grabbed him from the back closing him in a hug. Taking a deep breath he smelled something new, but nice.

- Is that the cologne you bought yesterday? - he asked sniffing his partner's neck as he enjoyed the moment.

- Yes. Do you like it Lt? - replying he buried his face in Simon's chest and smiled.

- Yeah.

Ghost grabbed Soap's face and kissed him on the neck, sniffing the scent coming off his partner he sucked Johnny's neck and left two purple marks.

Saliva dripping from his mouth. Johnny moaned quietly and pushed Simon even closer.

But he pushed himself off and wiped the saliva off his partner's neck and his own mouth. - Not now. -  he whispered into Johnny's ear and left the kitchen heading to the bedroom to grab suitcases.

Shivers run through Soap's spine, but he ignored it.

- You bastard. - he replied as he went to the same direction.

-skip time-

Long trip ends and both of men are exhausted. They didn't do much besides driving and stopping by the gas stations to refuel or buy snacks, but six hours staring at the road could make anyone tired and sick.

As they arrived to their house it appeard to be smaller than it was in the photos, but they didn't seem to mind it.

They just wanted to go to sleep.

Ghost saw the owner in front of the doors waiting for them. He waved to them and approached them with keys in his left hand.

- Hey yall, call me Mark. - he greeted them nicely.

He told them a little about the neighbourhood and that they can call him whenever they want if there's any problem.

After that he left them saying goodbye, and finally they could get some rest.

Even though Scottish man wanted some revenge for the situation from before he was too exhausted to tease Simon or do anything else.

The inside of the house was nice and warm, not too much things around, but they had everything they needed. Ghost looked around the living room as he saw long mohawk disappearing in the bathroom.

Even if the mohawk did some things to him, and the collar that Soap decided to wear tonight just made him a little hard, he decided to leave the man alone.

ghost x soap one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें