17

Harry.

"Add more milk, Daddy?" I nodded as I glanced down at my daughter. She was still in her princess Tiana pajamas, her brown hair up in a clip. They woke up this morning demanding to make pancakes with me. Of course, I was unable to disagree. It was the perfect opportunity to make breakfast while Juliet slept.

Because pancakes aren't my favorite food and are a little unhealthy, I was also preparing breakfast for Juliet and myself. I was pouring her a cup of coffee-with lots of creamers, might I add-and homemade oat waffles with fruits.

I watched Marsey pour milk into the bowl, her tongue poking out as she concentrated on not spilling it. I gently held the bottle on the bottom helping her.

As soon as she's finished, she draws away with a smile on her face. "I did it!" Marceline cheers, flour on her face, and I laugh, wiping her nose and cheeks.

"Well done, Petal." I glanced down at Azriela, who was also helping me prepare breakfast by mixing her bowl.

Today, they were a handful. Marceline woke up with a little cold; she kept sneezing and coughing, but nothing medicine couldn't take away. They have also been a little emotional for no apparent reason. They both cried in my arms when they woke up-I don't know why, but I held them in my arms till they felt better. Just about everyone experiences unpleasant days.

I promised them we could make breakfast, play, watch the princess and the frog, and make some cookies. It started with Azriela and then Marceline, and it hurts my heart to see them in such sadness.

Last night was still deep in my thoughts. Juliet immediately demanded answers about so many topics, but I told her today because I was exhausted from the evening. I just needed sleep. I needed to prepare myself for what I would tell her.

Juliet was still sleeping in the guest bedroom-in my clothes. My thoughts would wander to our kiss. It was different. Her soft lips against my own-her wet skin touching me.

It was unquestionably a dream. Her body against mine: I was craving it-I was craving to touch her, feel her against me, kiss her. Her body is a dream-her perfect curves are so soft and delicate.

The way her lips pouted whenever she looked at me. Delicate, pink, and plump, the way her brown eyes glowed and the way she would tell me something random, thinking I wasn't paying attention, but I was.

I wonder how her lips would feel...

"Daddy!" Azriela tugs on my shirt. She caught my attention with her glowing brown eyes and a perfect, cute smile. She giggles, covering her mouth, and adding more flour to her face. "Is this good?"

"That's perfect honey pot." I laughed; she didn't stir it correctly, but I didn't have the heart to tell her. She claps her hands, beaming a big smile. "You're such a good chef; are you going to cook for Daddy when I'm old?"

"You are old daddy," Azriela giggles.

I grinned, placing my hand over my heart. "I'm not that old, little love." Azriela nods and smiles at me.

" Yes, you are. Titi Lou said you're old." She grins talking about Louis. I laughed tickling her sides.

" Titi Louis doesn't know what he's talking about." I shake my head. "Now I'm going to put the pancakes on the stove so they can cook okay."

She nods happily and steps down the stools-I very secretly switch the bowls to the one that had the ingredients correctly.

"Daddy, I am done." Marsey steps down, and next to her sister, I nod, doing the same. " Can I have some milk daddy?"

" Yeah, little love you can have anything." I softly urged the girls, "Come on, let's wash our hands," and pushed the stools toward the sink. They moved immediately, standing on the stool as I turned on the water and poured the soap into their small hands.