XXXIV

"Who wants to hit me with Sectumsepra?"

The room erupted into madness as everyone stood up and started yelling at the same moment. 

"Harry will."

"No I most certainly will not!"

"Draco you're going to let someone hit Hermione with that? You know what it feels like!"

"She's Hermione, no one can change her mind."

"This is mad we can't figure out a different way?!" 

Hermione took her wand and put it against her throat, "Everyone stop!" 

All eyes turned to Hermione after her spell got everyone's attention. "I'll be fine, look I've got to be able to heal this so I know I can heal it on someone else quickly. This spell they've created is a combination of the Cruciatus and Sectumsempra so it only makes sense I try to heal it so I can heal you all."

Harry ran a hand along his face as everyone took a deep breath. "Mione..." 

Hermione looked at Harry half with pleading eyes and half with her usual know it all eyes. "You know it makes sense." 

"No one wants to intentionally hurt you Hermione." Pansy spoke up as Ginny nodded. 

Hermione looked back at Harry as Harry looked at Draco then her. The look on Hermione's face told him that it had to be him to do it. With a sigh he said, "We're not doing it with an audience. Only Draco and I." 

Hermione nodded with a small smile of victory. "You all duel here and we'll go in the basement ." Draco said.

"You all are bloody mad you know that?" Blaise smirked at them.

"Aw we love you too Zabini." Hermione said as she gave a little snicker and turned around but not before seeing him flip her off. 

Heading down into the basement through the kitchen, Hermione and Harry looked around at how different it was with the cream colored walls and wet bar with even a pool table down there. 

"We should come down here some time." Harry spoke as Hermione ran her hand along the pool table. 

Draco chuckled as he leaned against the bar with his arms crossed. "I honestly forget it's down here sometimes." 

Draco waved his wand, moving some of the items out of the middle of the room so there was room for Hermione. 

"Are you sure about this?"Draco asked with an extremely concerned look on his face. The look itself almost made Hermione back out. Almost.

"You and Harry are here, I'll be okay. Are you sure you want to watch?" She asked knowing the memories this spell has for him.

Draco let out a small smile, "I'm not leaving you. You're good right Potter?" 

"I'm about to torture my bestfriend, why wouldn't I be?" he spoke as he sighed.

"Just think about when I hit you in the face with the jinx in the woods." Hermione winked at him as she nodded signaling she was ready.

Harry nodded back as he steadied his breath. 

Silence fell across the room before, "Sectumsempra."

The room shifted for Hermione as she hit the floor and gasped out in pain. Hermione cried put as she felt her skin rip open and gashes appear all over her as unbearable pain spread throughout her body. She looked down at her hand on the floor, it was numb. 'My hand' she thought as she remembered what this was for as she tried to focus on her hand rather than the pain. 'Come on...' she thought as she raised her hands to her stomach.