3. Disaster

Well...the walk in the woods didn't go as expected...I found the ruins...I had a vision, and saw the girl, that seems to be my ancestor, once again. Luckily, the monster decided to show up, and coincidently, Xavier also showed up.

Do I think Xavier is the monster? Probably. But I don't have any proof yet...I'm still working on it.

"It is my honor to celebrate our Town's history and Jericho's Noble for Father Joseph Crackstone. Now...he believed that with a happy heart and open
ear, there was nothing our Town couldn't achieve, till together as one our community and our friends that were always here for us. We've built a monument to celebrate his memory, now may the spirit of Joseph Crackstone be memorized for eternity."
The mayor said, immediate pressing the big red button as water started to come out of the bottom of the statue and
everyone in the crowd cheered.

It was time for my plan.

Me and Kate were going along with the music, waiting for Thing to do his part.
As we both stopped playing, the statue was set on fire, neither one of us flinching, but instead we went on and played Winter as everyone was running and screaming.

This is lovely. We should do this more often.

Kate looked at me and smiled. I knew she was still mad at me, after what happened at the Weathervane...but I apriciate her help. I'll make it up to her.. I smile back at her, then we both turned our attention to Principal Weems. She was furious. Just how I like it.

🕸🖤

"That was a disaster! The mayor is furious, i've lost count of the angry phone calls, emails and people in the town, alumni and parents. They want answers and so do I." Principal Weems started pacing around her office annoyed.

"I would leave the Inquisition but
left my thumb screws and wrack at home." I look up at her

"Miss Adams...you're already on thin ice water thin ice may not have hard evidence but I see you you're a trouble magnet...and you, miss Ashford? I thought you knew better...you are dismissed now.. " She shakes her head while Kate just rolled her eyes and got up.

"I did absolutely nothing. And neither did Kate. Our hands are clean. But...If trouble means standing up
to lies and decades of discrimination towards outcasts like second class citizens." I stand up, glaring at her.

"What are you talking about?" She looked at me confused.

"Jericho. Why does this town even have outreach day? Don't you know it's not real history without outcasts do you know the actual story of Joseph Crackstone?"

"I do. To an extent." Principal Weems admitted.

"Then why be complicit in its cover up? Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it." I tried my best to make a point.

"That's where you and I differ...where you see doom, I see opportunity. Maybe this is a chance to rewrite the wrongs to start a new chapter. Normies and Outcast relations." She smiled at me. This woman is getting on my nerves.

"Nothing has changed since Crackstone.
They still hate us only now they sugar coated with platitudes and smiles...jf you are willing to fight for truth-" She cut me off before I could continue.

''You don't think I want the truth? Of course I do. But the world isn't always black and white...there are shades of gray."

"Maybe for you but it's either
they write our story or we do you can't have it both ways." I turn to walk out of her office.

"You're exhausting." She said.

"I know." I take pride in that.

"Goodnight, Miss Addams."

🕸🖤

"I thought you said you can control your werecat powers." I said as I was cleaning the wounds on my girlfriends thighs. They were all pretty deep, and they seemed to be more than what I saw at the coffee shop. I feel bad. But just a little.

"Well, I'm sorry, but I can't control my jealousy." She sighed dramatically, laying down on her bed as I finished cleaning and bandaging her wounds. "I know you were joking, but when you sad that and said you were there for him, I wanted to go behind there and rip him apart."

"I know...that's kinda hot." I slowly got up from between her legs, and hovered over her. Sometimes I forget how pretty she is. Especially under me.

"Wednesday Addams...you're a freak." Kate wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me on top of her.

"Yeah...you're right...but I'm your freak." We both smiled as we finally connected our lips. The kiss was long, passionate and sweet.

Eventually, I pulled away, resting my forehead against hers. "I'm sorry for upsetting you. And making you hurt yourself." I gently rubbed her thighs, making sure not to apply pressure on her wounds.

She looked up at me. "Hm...what happens if I don't forgive you?"

I grinned, burying my face in her neck. "I'll just have to...make it up to you..." My hand tugged at the waist band of her shorts.

She whimpered when I bit her neck, making sure to leave some visible marks on it. "Wednesday...E-Enid is here this time!" She whisper-yelled at me, but I ignored her, managing to remove the annoying clothing off of her.

"She's asleep...,so, you'll just have to keep quiet.." I whispered, softly kissing down her body. She squirmed under me, still telling me about Enid being here and other hearing us. I know they'll hear us, she's not the quiet type. But I don't care, I like it. Finally, I ended up between her legs again.

I grabbed her legs and spread them more. She looked down at me, begging with her eyes.

"Now, kitten...Take a deep breath...and hope no one will your screams."

Oh, but they will.

I'll make sure of it.

__________________________________

Taking a small break from this story, until I will get enough inspiration and motivation for it.

Until then, I've made a oneshot book for Wednesday and Enid, in case you'd still like to see my work.