Chapter 12

I woke up to Ace sleeping onto of me with his face in my neck snuggling his nose in it

"You smell so good" he mumbles

I tilted my head down to meet his eyes and gave him a big smile. The side of his lips quirked up in return before he leaned in and pecked my lips.

I love waking up next to him with our legs tangled and naked under the silk sheets of our bed.

I loved our relationship and how I snuggle into his warmth and embrace it. He's my home. I enjoy the moment we were having, to act like nothing else mattered, and to pretend that it was just us.

It was definitely just us. Him and I against the whole fucking world.

"Princess" he hums

"Yes Amore" I say smiling

"We have never been on a date before you know"

"Well I'm just waiting for you to ask"

"Princess would you like to go out on a date with me tonight?"

"Ofcourse"

He flips us over so that he is on top of me and continuously places kisses all over my face as I giggle uncontrollably.

A few hours after cuddling in bed together Ace got a call from Louis about the guy I caught and Ace went to go torture him so I'm all alone in bed right now scrolling through my phone.

God TikTok is addicting.

I look at the time and see it's 4:00pm. God I need to get ready. I run into the shower and then walk to my wardrobe.

I don't even know what to wear since I don't know were we are going so I decide to just go with smoky makeup, a long black silk dress with a slit,my hair in a messy bun and some silver strappy heels.

And call my nail tech to come put a new set of nails on me since Ace loves when I wear nails especially white so I did white tips with diamonds.

I sit one out bed waiting for Ace to come home from the cells but he hasn't called me and I'm starting to get worried.

It's now 10:00pm and he still hasn't got home yet and I'm started to get really tired just sitting on the floor playing with ghost.