103-105

Episode 103

After a fruitless meeting with Cheongryeo, he returned to his lodgings.

It's already 3 in the morning. Of course everyone was sleeping.

'... I have to get out of bed at 8 tomorrow.'

I had to sleep right away. I lowered my footsteps and quickly went to my room.

And I was surprised.

"... ... !"

"flaw... ."

It was because Lee Se-jin was snuggling in her bed, staring at her smartphone.

Light leaked from the phone screen and illuminated Lee Se-jin's excited face.

'... ... Maybe watch Netflix.'

I was very disappointed.

"... ... ."

I made a slight footstep on purpose and passed the room. It was to give him time to mend.

'Let's wash first and then change clothes.'

And after taking a shower in the bathroom, Lee Se-jin was invisible with the blanket pulled over her head.

The other side was also embarrassing.

'... now.'

I lay down on the bed. You don't have to wear earplugs this morning.

However, it wasn't long before I regretted not joining.

"... ぅ "

It's because the sound of crying next to me was dull.

No matter who heard it, it was the sound of crying with one's face buried in the pillow under the blanket.

'Going crazy.'

I seriously contemplated whether to put on earplugs and lie down again, but eventually got up and went to the bed next to me.

And patted on the duvet.

"brother. What's going on?"

"... ... !!"

The blankets moved and a cough rang out.

'Tears, runny nose, even saliva came out... ... '

I waited with my arms crossed because I didn't look like I would be seen by others even if I didn't see it.

"... Ear plugs, great, didn't you?"

"I never thought I would need to wear them this early in the morning."

The toss and turn sounded again. And Lee Se-jin's voice became calmer, closer to normal.

"... ... ruler. Because it's no big deal."

"... ... ."

Whatever the case, I mean the bottom.

At that moment, a warning sound, now faint, rang in my head.

"... Brother, is it not a drug problem?"

"Crazy?"

Um, no.

Frightened, I checked Lee Se-jin, who came out with the blanket on, and went back to bed.

Even in the dark, Lee Se-jin's face turned red as if he was upset.

"Do I look like a drug addict?"

"Nope... . It's just, I met Cheongryeo sunbaenim today, and I heard a story about someone who went hooked with drugs. I suddenly remembered and asked."