── 𝟎𝟎 ── 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐒

𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐌

𝐁𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒, 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄. Thats Kang Yeoreum. Without a care in the world, she has always made her own path.

Despite her loud personality she is quite shy on the inside when it comes to her childhood long friend and crush, Lee Jun.

She is care free without a doubt but not reckless. She often takes different things into account when making decisions.

Black belt 1st dan in Taekwondo.

𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐃𝐎𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐔𝐍𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 and 𝐍𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄. Nothing but rumours surrounds him. Kim Dohyun is always sleeping in class but is said to live a double life outside.

Rumoured to have been unspeakably violent in year 9 (middle school) but calmed down right before the beginning of high school due to an unknown incident.

𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐍

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒, 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 and 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃. Everything a girl could possibly want. Lee Jun is a boy who has been quite reserved since he was young.

Had no friends in middle school as he was uninterested in sports and studied most of the time. The other boys found him bothersome as despite how small he was, he still took all the attention of the girls.

He loves small gestures. Yeoreum had shared his umbrella with him one day and decided it wouldnt be so bad to be friends with her.

𝐂𝐇𝐎 𝐄𝐔𝐍

𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋, 𝐒𝐋𝐘 but 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄.

Cho Eun is fundamentally similar to Lee Jun except from the fact that she has a personality that leaves a bitter aftertaste.

Previously best friends with Yeoreum until an incident.

Obsessed with being first in school to the point she is willing to sabotage others. Unfortunately a product of her environment.

𝐁𝐀𝐄𝐊 𝐘𝐄𝐉𝐔𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐇, 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 yet 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋. Yejun has always been my Yeoreum's side. Having taken in Yeoreum when he was 17 and she was 14, they grew up like siblings.

Yeoreums older cousin who Yeoreum lives with and is like an older brother.

Despite appearing sweet, he will hurt anyone that hurts Yeoreum and is willing to do anything for her.

Taekwondo 2nd Dan.

[𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃