Prologue

On a planet named Gaia. A planet where the magical creatures live. Pokemon. In here, you can find then everywhere.

In the land, in the sky, in the ocean, even in the space. They all live in peace.

But, they're not alone in this planet.

An mysterious creatures who came from the hell. The devils. they were born from the fear of the pokemon in that world.

For a centuries, they fight the devils with every methods. Even if it make a contract with them.

~Somewhere in the forest~

An Shinx are running in the forest with a Greninja and a Primeape

"Trace! To the left! Jemiah! To the right! I'll go to the center! " shout the Greninja who beside the Shinx named Trace.

"But there's to risky! You can going with yourself! " Shout the Primeape named Jemiah beside the Greninja.

"I don't care about myself! Just make sure this operation going well! " the Greninja shout before sprinting left them behind.

"Joe! Wait! Damn it! He's to fast! Why even he have suicide vibes?! "Jemiah said still running.

"Let's just do what he said! The victims are still likely to survive! Hurry! " Trace said sprinting to the same way with Joe.

"Huh!? You too!? Why everyone left me today!? " Jemiah shout on top of his lungs.

~Infront a cave~

Trace and Jemiah standing infront a big cave mouth.

"This is the place? " Jemiah said to Trace who just nodding.

"Let's start the operation. I am go to left, you to the right. " Trace said to Jemiah as he nod.

They going to a different direction into the cave

~Inside the cave~

Trace still scanning the bunker inside the cave which's so dirty. 'Haven't them clean this place huh? ' he think to himself.

Suddenly, his ears perks up as he heard some food steps. He hiding behind a barrel.

He sniff the barrel and automaticaly pitch his nose. "Guh. What's thing inside this barrel? " he said in low voice make sure the guard not hear him.

The Scyther guard who walking beside the barrel is pass him while whistling.

See this change, he doing a hard chop punch to the guard make the guard limp down in instant.

"Phew! That was close. "He said noticing some keys in the Scyther hand or blade in this case and pick them.

"I very sure this is the cells keys. " he said observate the floor and the wall. He found a downstairs and decide to get down.

He found some cells and some are closed and some again not.

He opporoach the one of the cells and found two Eevee. One was male and one was female.

The female eevee spot him and start to cry and hold the male eevee who scared.

"Sssshhhh. Don't worry, I am here to save you two. " Trace said calming down the two.