Ok cool cool cooool we're going on a real date.

First person: Nova

I wake up to go to school in the morning. I fill up my water bottle when I hear a knock on the door. It's Jennie. 

I smile as she yells at me to hurry up. We leave for the bus stop together and I can't stop smiling because I have my best friend back. 

"Sooooooo" I prompt her to spill her guts about what's going on with Sara. 

Jennie finally caves in and spills. She talks about how she doesn't know if they're dating or not but they've been hooking up and then trauma dumping right after so they're in that stage. 

We get to the bus stop just as the bus gets there. We board and sit near the front. I continue talking with Jennie but I notice she looks distracted as she looks slightly behind us. 

I turn around to see Milani on the bus. That is so strange. She sees me looking at her and smiles. Like kind of a genuine smile? 

I awkwardly smile back and turn back around to face the front. I look at Jennie. "That was weird."

"Yeah" she lets out breathily. 

I'm  not actually sure if me and Milani are still fake dating or not. We filmed all their episodes in one day which nobody really expected. 

We get to school and go our separate ways. In my bio class, I see that Milani chose a spot next to me. Before today, I didn't even know she was in my class before today because I guess we always sat in direct opposite sides of the classroom.

She's also checking me out. 

OH. I just realise. She probably thinks we're still fake dating and still playing the part. She's damn good I'll say that, because the way she's looking at me is so flirtatious that if I didn't know better, I'd think she actually really likes me. 

Lunch finally rolls around and I go to my locker before I meet up with Jennie (and Sara) in the caf. 

I close my locker and see Milani behind it. She angles herself that pins me to the lockers. Though we're supposed to lovers, I can't help but putting on a slight smirk-y face that I made when we would fight a lot. 

"I wanna take you out."

What? 

Oh right we're dating. 

"When n where?"

"No Nova, I'm being serious."

I look at her. She's looking down at me in a way that makes me think she'll rip my clothes off the first chance she got. And honestly, I didn't hate the look she's giving. 

"You're serious?"

Milani raises her brow. "Yeah."

When I say I surprised myself, I mean it, it was like somebody else possessed me. Why, you may ask?

Because I said yes. 

I saiD YES???

Why the fuck did I say yes??

Even Milani seemed kind of shocked at this. I assumed this meant we aren't fake dating anymore. 

"When n where?"

Milani thinks for a second. 

"I don't know. But I'll pick you up at 8:00."

"Are you stupid, it's a school night." I snap at her slightly. I'm sorry! the fake dating is over so I immediately go back to my roots of angering her every chance I got.

"Fine. 4 then." She snaps back. 

"Seriously Milani are you stupid school ends at 3. Pick me up at 5." Seriously though I can't stop getting mad at her. 

"Fine!" She kind of yells back and walks away from me, but not before she bumps into me and shoves her shoulder into mine.

Ok. 

Ok. 

Ok. 

That's all I'm thinking about now.

I go to Jennie and Sara. 

"hey Nova what's up. Why do you have that look on your face?" Jennie asks. 

"Oh you know nothing. I'd say my life is pretty uneventful right now. Oh, minus the part where I'm going to go on an actual real life date with Milani today."

Both girls start yelling and screaming. 

I sit down. 

"You said yes???" Sara asks.

"Yeah I think so. I might have blacked out when she asked me though."

"It's probably because you started getting nicer to each other when you started dating." Sara suggested. I assume that Jennie filled her in on what's been happening.

"Yeah I guess, but now that we're not, it's exactly like it was before."

Jennie laughs out loud hysterically. "Oh my fucking god Nova you are filling me in on every single detail the second you get home."

The two girls continue rambling on, but all I could think about is: What the hell am I going to wear??