Chapter 5

Alexander Knight's POV

'You're a fucking asshole' I scolded my wolf.

'I just didn't want him to be hurt' Elijah my wolf, whined.

I got an ear full from Alpha Dean and his wife.

I honestly felt like shit. I should have known better and treated my mate better.

But,Elijah caught me off guard and took control of me.

Alpha Dean told me about Aiden's mother and father.

He also told me that that Aiden often slipped into little space and was generally on the more innocent side even when he was big.

Aiden also cried a lot.

He was scared of making people upset or angry, and the littlest signs of distress, led to tears and meltdowns.

Aiden could not shift as he was half human and half werewolf. But,he could communicate with his wolf.

While I was contemplating on how to ask forgiveness from my mate, I received a call from my beta, aka my twin.

Alvis was younger then me by two minutes but had found his mate before I found mine. Thus,he got his beta role and I haven't gotten my Alpha role.

'Alex. You have to come home. Dad is tripping. He found out your mate is a male. He's stressing me the fuck out. Congrats on your mate. Be home by tomorrow please. I got to go' Alvis said, and cut the call before I could even say anything.

'FUCK!' I shouted.

'Alpha' someone said, entering the room.

It was one of the omegas.

'Yes?Is everything alright?' I asked.

'Aiden is awake and is asking for you. He's actually crying and screaming for you. So, if you could hurr-' before she could complete her sentence, I ran towards my mate's room, shouting a 'thank you' to her.

When I opened Aiden's room door, he was crying his little heart out while Luna Marie and Alpha Dean tried to calm him down.

'DADDY!' Aiden shouted, when he saw me.

I was shocked but my heart did a little dance out of nervousness and happiness.

'Daddy' he shouted again and jumped on me.

'Oh Thank God' Alpha Dean said, when Aiden finally calmed down.

'Well, we'll leave you two alone' Marie said,dragging her husband outside.

'Aiden? Are you alright?' I asked him, taking a seat on the bed.

Aiden was still clinging onto me.

'Silly daddy. It's me, Woofy. I'm not dumb Aiden' Woofy said.

'Woofy! Aiden's wolf?' I asked, looking at his eyes.

They were golden.

'Aiden was being a bitch. So, Woofy take over' Woofy said, snuggling into me.

'Woofy. You can't say that word and to Aiden? He's literally your other half. Why are you angry at him?' I asked.

'Woofy like daddy and wanna go with daddy. Aiden scared. He scared of everything and try to run away from daddy' Woofy said, tears filling his eyes again.

'Alright pup. Calm down. He's new to the werewolf world,baby. We have to give him time to adjust' I said.

'Okay daddy. Woofy hungry. I want ice cream' Woofy demanded.